Friday, February 14, 2014

Hearts Aflutter

" Kilig "


Feb.14, 2013

Last Valentine's Day of 2013 - I covered a UAAP Final Four Football Match at the Ateneo. Post match, just as I was about to leave the campus - by chance, from across the  football field, I caught sight of Blue Eagle [rookie] Carlo Liay [#18] handing a single rose Valentine's Day Rose to Lady Eagle [rookie] Camille Rodriguez, as her team mates -> JJ Matalam [#1], Frankie Abraham [printed dress], Inez Achacoso [light blue blouse], and Jill Catredilla [seated] relished the moment. Quickly aimed my 400mm tele and got a few snaps [this one's my favorite]

It simply caught my attention - "A slice of life" captured on a Valentine's day - That's all. [A kind of image I totally did not expect to shoot]

Fast forward to 2014, Come two days before Valentine, I covered a PBA Semi-finals match at the SMART Araneta, and as usual, post game, I hung out in the common area outside the dugouts - hopefully, to manage some nice close-ups of pro-hoopsters as they are being interviewed.

Luckily, I was able to steal these five candids. It was just a"Kilig" moment, again, that just happened to happen in front of me. Definitely, worth capturing  ....  !!

Feb.12, 2014


Wether this young journalist from Rappler was taking a still, a video, a selfie, for herself or whoever, and for what purpose - Ain't my business - my only concern was capturing the "Kilig", so evident in her face { I wouldn't be surprised if she was tiptoed as she was shooting w/ her i-phone - ha! }




Way to Go Girl !!

Crafting Simple Behind-the-Scenes images that speak volumes - sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's hard - whatever. Seeing [and capturing] people "enjoying the moment" - It is always fun for me.

FYI, Sharing these images is my way of greeting Everybody 
a Happy [Wonderful] Valentine !


brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment