Monday, February 10, 2014

B-t-Scenes

 Over the weekend - at FEU, Diliman
Shades of Blue ... and some green ..


 - Blue Toned and Two Toned -
Eman Paredes, Jico Noel and Mico Clavano

What can I say ?  It's my Behind-the-Scenes Images that really complete my day - wether I'm in the confines of SMART Araneta, Mall of Asia Arena, or  moving about, the artificial pitches of Emperador,  FEU, DLSZ, or the Ateneo College Field.

I strive for great action shots while shooting behind-the-scenes I look to connect with people, when circumstances allow, nurture long time friendships and meet more and more New Acquiantances -week-in, week-out - So I can share my love for On-the-Spot "portraiture" .....
- Whatever ! - Bottom Line ->I just LOVE what I do - Putting a Spin, some Style and a bit o'Soul in every image I capture ...  I do Hope it Shows ...

- Ellyca Lacson, Jico Noel and another Lady Archer -
 
 - Men in Blue [and white] -
Standing - Adry Agregado, Frank Golla, Rico Villanueva
Seated - Kadee Aguila and Benjamin Macias
 
- Len Virata, Carlo Liay, Jico Noel,
 Leslie Mangubat, Addie Manzano, Eman Paredes-
[and Yu Murayama, behind]


- Ernie Nierras and Filbert Alquiros-

- Nace Gonzales -

-Inna Palacios and Adri Yniguez -

- Sun, Meg, Here ! -
- When Warm Becomes Cool !! - 
Thanx Meggy Meg Diaz!!


- Sab Nierras, Meg Diaz, Robin Nierras, and Adri Yniguez -

 Rear - Cesca, Coleen, Jari, Fed, Karlene, Chelsea  and GA
Front - Thea, Aya and Pfen

ALWAYS a Treat to bump into the UP PEP ! - 
 To me Your'e Always Numero Uno !! 
{Aya, Please don't lose too much weight}

WILL see U at the UAAP Football Finals !


-  Black, Blue, Backlighted -
Gary Raya, Mikko Mabanag, Leslie Mangubat,
 Addie Manzano and Anthony Sunico

Dude, Mikko - I've know you for over 5 years already !!
I've witnessed you win 3 UAAP Championships -
I'll be there when you win your 4th !
- Stand By Me- 
 [er - I mean Yu]
Yu Murayama [#22] is flanked by his well-wishing buddies
Yu just played his last UAAP match for the Blue Eagles
We'll Miss You  Yu !


- Baby Tams -
Gilbert, Jhon, Angel, 
Chy [w/ long hair, is only college player in this group]
[known this dude since his HSchool days, as Baby Tam - and a Jrs, UAAP Champ]
Jay, Kael and Mucho [little boy]
{Mga pre ! Yoong listahan ninyo KULANG ng pangalan !}


- Master Kim and first born Mucho -
 Cannot give You No less than My Best -
When it comes to Action Shots AND On-the-Spot portraiture  ...
... BTW, This One's for You - Coach

 
-Tita at Pamangkin -
Sab w/ Robin, her 3-month old neice

 - R - E -S - P - E - C - T -
- Rafael Inigo aka "Nace" -

Fact IS - this young man Almost Quit the DLSU Football Team after Season 75. This Season 76, he won two elim matches for the Green Archers. -- Dec.6, vs UP ->[DLSU-2/UP-1] [he scored Goal #2 for DLSU] -- and -- just yesterday, vs NU ->[DLSU-1/NU-0] [he scored the single goal] --
BTW, He is my nephew

brosi gonzales

PS
Have a lot of close ups of the Ateneo Lady Booters, gathered [seated] round, {Saturday afternoon, Feb.8} on the FEU turf, in one final team "huddle", listening, Albeit tearfully, to [graduating] Team Captain Gely Tiu delivering her Parting Personal Message to All -

{  Last March 6 of 2013, I was present during those tear-filled moments inside the Ateneo Lady Volleyball's Teams' Final Team Huddle [MoA Arena dugouts] -->the One Final Time 
-->w/ {Fab Five -Fille Cainglet, Gem Ferrer, A Nacachi, Gretchen Ho, and Dzi Gervacio}  ...Coach Gorayeb, Coach Tupas, Charo Soriano, Ricky Palou, Ateneo President Fr. Jet Villarin and the rest of the AWV Team All Together as One, Albeit during a very Tough, Tough Moment- Very Sensitive, Moments indeed - that I've been privy to ..... }

The Lady Booters Final Season 76 Huddle, albeit in open turf, was also one such occasion.

I am thankful to Coach Bob, and his staff  - and the whole AWF Team for accepting me - all this time - Rest assured - whatever images I release will always be handled w Tact and Discretion.
Will post them very, very soon.

Tags
nacegonzales sabrinanierras robinnieras megdiaz adrianne yniguez toninolasco filbertalquiros ernienierras yumurayama stubalmaceda frankgolla kadeeaguila ricovillanueva enricovillanueva emanparedes lenvirata carloliay lesliemangubat addiemanzano anthonysunico jiconoel mikkomabanag brosigonzalesportraits brosigonzalesphotography camrodriguez jillcatredilla nathanalquiros dlsugrenarchers dlsuuaapfootball ateneowomensfootball jukliasucgang jjmatalam masterkimfeu muchokim ayacasim jaribuenaventura uppepsquad

No comments:

Post a Comment