Monday, February 17, 2014

Outta My Wits

Eye Like !!!

I like to be "Charmed Outta My Creative Wits" - So to speak - Forgive Me - I don't F_____ know how else to word it. What I am trying to say is - that I like my subjects [when consciously being being photographed] to simply just let it go - trust their instincts - that whatever they will project on my DSLR sensors will make me want to keep on pressing my shutter .....




When I photographed three Lady Spiker Rookies {DLSU} last Saturday - 'Twas pretty much so, so, surprisingly "effortless" on my part - all I had to do was ask them to "hang out - on the floor" - as I composed the image - and simply clicked away ! What Can I say ??

Each and Every single image was bursting with spontaniety - In just a few seconds [5-6]  LITERALLY - I was done !!  Sure, maybe  - I could have "re-choreographed" the young athletes - and maybe taken a few more images
 {w/ my motor drive servo mode } but, after a few quick clicks, I simply decided to stand up Quickly - Thank them ASAP - and  Promptly and let them continue their pre-game warm ups - { Which has a "sacredness" all its own . I Should know that - having been sports scenes for sev years now.}

{ Sa totoo lang nakiusap lang kasi ako kay Mr. Edwin Galvez kung puwede hiramin yoong tatlo para nga maipresenta ko ng "interesante" sa blog na ito } - Salamat ! Edwin !!
Minsan ilang segundo, minsan ilang minuto - Anuman - Ito - sulit na sulit Talaga !!


Am sure, there'll be other opps soon - DLSU's already IN the Finals. At least, I'd made the connection already ->w/ the girls and "Coach Edwin" ... [he is actually a Chief Finance Officer for Global Port, and thing is, Mr. Mikey Romero is supporting the Lady Spikers -Gets?] ... and soon enough, they will see this post and get a clear sense of how I "present" people in my blog - wether they be coaches, hoopsters, volleybelles, booters, kids, models, or random strangers.


--- O Kayo - Kaya Niyo Yan ?? ---
Kim Kianna, Dawn, and Desiree 


Now, Look at these Lady Tigers [below] - just letting loose, their "sentiments" - Hahaha!  - as I took their last Team Photo together [at least for UAAP Season 76] - after their last elim game [where they upset the favored Lady Falcons - in 4 sets]

--- Panalong-Panalo ang Dating !!  ---
Kasami sina Head Caoch Qgie Mamon, Vit de Leon, Yani Hernandez -
at si Bea Villasen

Mga Walanghiya !!   Mga Hayop Kayo Talaga !! {tigre, di ba?}
Baliw !!
{Lab ko yoong mga ganoon} 


--------
 ... and on a more subtle - but equally soulful "trend"  ...

--- Black on Black ---
[2 images follow]

-- Totally Refreshing --- 
Tricia Robredo -- Long Time No See !



--- Simply Charming ---
Ina Ongsiako

 --- Asked Kim and Desiree to join, as I was taking Ina's portrait ---

 and ...
--- Black on White --


  --- My Best of Danni {so far} ---
N- I - C - E   !!!    VE - RY  NICE !!!


--- Blues Man ---
David Koenigswarter, w / his band "The Brat Pack" recently took 9th Spot
 in an International Blues Music Festival/Competition in the US of A recently.  The Brat Pack was the First Ever, Asian group to join the said Festival/Competition. {I forget the name of the fest/comp!}


The Athlete and the Musician
"Paning" and David

... and in Support of the DLSU Football Team ...
[2 images below]

 Sam, Robin [baby], Mikey, Raffa [behind], Sarah, and Cristina

Trina, Patchie, Anna, Coach Hans, Lisa, and Rochelle


 --- Danni and Abi ---
An aspiring volleyball player poses with a 3-time UAAP Champion

 --- Been There, Done That --- 
Former Finals MVP and also a 3-Time UAAP Champion, Cha Cruz would love to see her younger siblings, Camille and Cienne win UAAP Gold - Soon !  
 {the twins, being in the team roster Together, for the first time, if I'm not mistaken}

--- Awkwardly Cute ? ---
I deliberately asked Mika Reyes to dishevel her freshly shampooed hair, to produce this On-the-Spot Portrait, as she was waiting to board the DLSU Team Bus.  Showed her the LCD image - She responded - "I like it" ... Now, Let me say, in this blog ... "Thank You, Mika"

 Coach Ogie

Coach Ramil

 Season 76 MVP Candidate Alyssa Valdez
is All Smiles w with Selina Dagdag

{FEU} Coach Master Kim's 3 yr old boy -> Mucho
[4 images follow]




Last Feb.13, Thursday, after watching the FEU-DLSU Mens' [Final Four] Football match [Tams-2 Archers-1], the results, of which, forged a Finals Showdown between FEU and UP [Game #1, Feb.20] - [UP creamed UST earlier that Thursday, 5-1], I hung out on the FEU turf, and watched the FEU Baby Tams [who will defend their Crown vs the Eaglets come Feb.22] train, while I took time stealing shots of the young Korean boy.



brosi gonzales

Tags
ustladytigresses ustladytigers ustuaapvolleyballteam ogiemamon vitdeleon yanihernandez
ramildejesus triciarobredo patriciarpbredo inaongsiako davidkeonigswarter stephaniemercado paningmercado muchokim haroldalcorese chacruz hanssmit midorihirotsuji chlodiacortez jemgutierrez pamlastimosa lorenlantin triciasantos carmelatunay alexinecabanos patrisharasmo danceldusaran jesseydeleon juliennedepante shannenpalec marivicmeneses trinaquintos patcjhieenriquez annalopez coachhanssmit lisaimai cristinadeleosreyes daniravena danielleravena

No comments:

Post a Comment