Wednesday, February 26, 2014

B-t-Scenes - UP Fans

 Should I Have Stayed ?


Gelix Mercader, ____ Pons [! Forgot his first name], 
Andoni Santos, and Missy
My first B-t-Scenes shot of the day

Game 5 of the PBA Finals was scheduled for 4:30 p.m. that Sunday afternoon. Game 2 of the UAAP Finals was slated at 2.  Decided to leave for Araneta right after I shot the FEU Tams w their Championship Trophy cos I Said to myself that the PBA Finals might just end that same evening so I'll sacrifice having a lot of simple, but wonderful, B-t-Scenes images of the UP Faithful, just to catch at least, a full half of that Game 5.


My second B-t-Scenes shot of that day
From the UP PEP   ...Niel, Louie and Anna,
 just as they arrived at the FEU Campus


Coach Anto Gonzales ...
Words of  Acknowledgement, Encouragement and Challenge





Carlos Monfort [and his mom], Andoni Santos [and his folks], Ryan Fermin [and his folks], the Bonoan brothers [and their folks], the Ancheta brothers [and their folks], Nathan Octavio, Deo Segunial, Steph Permanes, members of the UP PEP, etc., etc. ... the UP Faithful .... People I've been acquianted with for some time now  ...

Would have totally enjoyed shooting a big bundle of random group shots .. and would have probably stayed 'til after the last fan would have left ...  That's simply how I manage B-t-Scenes images - Truth be Told

During the match, I seated myself adjacent to this group of UP fans. 
 I totally Did Not regret it.




- Eye Like !!! -
With her shades reflecting green, Trixie Segundo [hands clasped] literally "charmed me outta my creative wits" [in a manner of speaking], and made this erstwhile generic group shot a most soulful one ---> My kinda Shot !!.  She's a member of the UP Pep [and has won three UAAP CDance Championships] and I was pleased to have her picture grace my blog sev X already, since I met her last July, during the UAAP Basketball Tournament.



Above is my last image of this UP "ninesome" before I scooted to the turf to take the last UP team huddles. [Being one who, as a habit, perpetually forms pictures in my mind - could imagine the variety of group shots of the UP Faithful I couldda crafted that afternoon, on the turf - had I stayed ...]  Damn the PBA sched !!


This Seasons' Silver Medalists
UP Fighting Maroons 

Right after his UP Team Photo, came the FEU Team Photo -
and after a few snaps, rushed to Araneta.
 
Hindsight ? I Should have Stayed

brosi gonzales




Comin Up
Feb.26 UAAP Playoff Match - Lady Eagles vs NU Lady Bulldogs
Game 6 - PBA Philippine Cup Finals - San Mig vs rain or Shine
More Random B-t-Scenes photos

No comments:

Post a Comment