Monday, July 14, 2014

ADM vs AdU / NU vs UST - Round 1

July 13 - SMART Araneta
Eagles and Bulldogs Tear 
Falcons and Tigers Apart 

Ateneo-79     Adamson-57
NU-59          UST-40


I miss Kiefer's two first half slams {I arrive late in the 3rd !}
At least, I manage to capture this corner J



A spin move by Pessumal gives him a clear path for this sure twinner.
 [left photo]
Along with Ravena, Newsome leads by example.
 [right photo]


One Eagle vs Two Falcons


Got the offensive board AGAIN !
[#16] Gotladera controls ---

Alfonso Gotladera complements Chris Newsome's 8 boards
 w/ 6 of his own [3 offensive]

--- and is fouled !






 26 Total Tiger Turnovers !!
[no way to win match, bro]

 Truth be Told, though  .....
The Bulldogs have 22 Turnovers  [only 4 less than UST !!]


It's in the FG  % dep where the Tigers perform miserably !
[2-pt FGoal %]    -->NU-47%   -->UST-29%
[3-pt. FGoal %]    -->NU-27%   -->UST-12%


 But, knowing what I know, If I may say so,  -  Yes, You have to give credit to the Bulldogs for their execution - But UST is way much better than what the stats say ...  I'd just call it a "bad day at the office" for the Tigers.  Come their next match - You'll see what I mean.

brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment