Monday, July 07, 2014

Rosario

Disappointed and Surprised


{In the comfort of home}Each time i get to carefully sift through my day's work, as i slowly save my JPEGs on to my external hard discs - and eventually browse through the hundreds { sometimes, thousands even }of JPEGs being compiled from recent shoots- I end up with mixed\feelings.  Why do I say that ?

There will always be photos that will disappoint me {out of focus, mistimed, poorly composed etc}, and then of course - there will be the other kind -> the images that will pleasantly surprise me - the better ones, the ones I happily post and share.

And as far as the good ones are concerned - i like the simple unpredictability of not knowing whose photo will somehow end up as a favorite action shot, or stolen candid.

  From the V-League volleyball game I shot yesterday afternoon, at the Arena - it just happened to be three candid "telephoto portraits" [they obviously AIN'T action shots] of Rosario Soriano - aka "Charo" Soriano.

Here they are ...








Every now and then, guys [mostly male photogs] intimate to me how much of a favorite Charo Soriano is, to them - despite the presence of so many younger "lookers".  I do "get" these photogs.  Charo has an appeal all her own. 

Me - of course, i have my OWN PERSONAL favorites - BUT - This blog is not so much about my personal favorite basketball or volleyball idols as much my FAVORITE IMAGES per se -

-------{ in the context of Artistic AND Technical Photographic Competence -- and VisuaL Impact }------

- of WHOEVER - Regardless !!.

If I end up with a Great Image of a {Personal} favorite sports figure - OK !! That IS Fine by me - Now, if the soulful [love the word !] image I create is, even, that of a least favorite individual - Fine by me TOO !!

My main concern IS - I want to be 100X {or even more sana !!}, MORE Pleasantly Surprised than being Sorely Disappointed with my photos - Next time I browse through my files.
 
Wish me luck.


brosi gonzales

Tags
shakeysvleague charosoriano rosariosoriano pldttelepadvolleyballteam
volleyballportraits availablelightportraiturte blackandwhitephotography blackandwhiteportraiture brosigonzalesportraits brosigonzalesphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment