Monday, July 21, 2014

Corner Office

July 20 - SMART Araneta
Baseline
during the Ateneo-La Salle Game



How is it being at the baseline - during an Ateneo-La Salle game ?
It's Cool  -

 {Knowing that each and everyone of those 17,00 plus UAAP fans around you 
would gladly take your spot anytime!!}

But it's more fun and enjoyable tho, when one can have light banter {w/ one's "courtmates"}, "kantsaw", joke, compare photos, give high fives {That is - if you're rooting for the same team} - and more so for me -- I can take snaps of them all  - Hahaha !  Why Not   ??


 Trivia - I LOVE slender {beautiful} hands

{I've actually done "hand portraits", and featured them in a blog post -
 June of 2013 -> Bea Fabregas' hands}
{ Hey, I love Long Lenses too !!! }


 Mandy M., Kristine B. [w telephoto lens], Richard E. [obstructed!],
Joseph N.[w glasses], Martin S.[orange]


 To my left ->Mandy Mangubat - 
 To my right -> August de la Cruz [blue] and Arvin Lim--
- take a pause


  Couple Alysa Salen / Josh Albelda [above]  and 
Alecs Ongcal [photo below] are seated behind me.



 Alecs and Alysa flash impish grins

{ You should see my portraits of Alecs, in my B-t-Scenes post -
So, So SIMPLE yet So Beautiful ! [both the portraits and Alecs - haha!] }



 Poking fun at me, {and SPOILing my picture of them !} my buddies 
Jerome Ascano and Czar Dancel - point their lenses at me
the second I turn around to take their photos  !!  Nakakapikon !


At least, I get to steal this candid of Jerome, during the 2nd half.
{Photogs like to "come and go", shooting from various locations
 during the course of a match}


Doc Radi Mabasa "drops by" the coveted corner office,
to take action shots too - and greet me w/ a friendly smile.


 
A meter or two, at my six, are these three Ateneo fans -
Just have to take their picture ! 



 The Blue and the Green Corners


In the last few minutes, when the Eagles have the match pretty much
 "in the bag' - I steal candids from my baseline spot -



 On the Blue Corner .....
[near the South basket]

 Laura / Chelsea / Bettina / Van



 Here, one can see Mariana  [w glasses]






On the Green Corner .....
[near the North basket]

 Joseph / Alecs / Kristine / Angel
  [don't know the girl in black]

Here, Gecca [w white collar] enters the frame






On my corner .....
[This is at halftime, tho]



Two pre-game "snaps" follow below.
[taken inside the media room]



An Xtra OOmph !!

Always makes an erstwhile boring/generic image -> a Soulful One

Thanks Again !!
Ken / Angel / Alecs / more so ->Kevin / Andrew / Kristine




brosi gonzales

PS
My USTe-vs-FEU nutshell blog feat will follow after these B-t-Scenes posts

Tags
lauralehman alecsongcal gabbydario giallanes lyaneocampo nadymangubat kristinebarreiro josephnebrida richardesguerra martinsandiego augistdelacruz arvinlim alysasalen joshalbelda czardancel jeromeascano radimabasa kenkoo angelbarreiro kevinprudon andrewpamorada
uaapseason77behindthescenes ateneoladyeagles dlsugreenarchers dlsuanimosquad blubabblebattalion

No comments:

Post a Comment