Monday, July 21, 2014

Random Teasers

July 19 / July 20 - SMART Araneta 
Re: Upcoming Feats [for now]


I caught 4 UAAP basketball matches over the weekend { NU vs UP / UE vs AdU / ADM vs DLS / UST vs FEU }. AS always , I did find time to mange a few B-t-Scenes images.  
Here are just three JPEGs from that weekend.
Haven't chosen the final images for my next few posts, though, and I'm so occupied with non-photography related business concerns today, Monday, the 21st - so My next few blog feats [with game photos] [and the updated version of this B-t-Scenes post} will come out within 48 hours from now.

 
Never Give Up !!! -
 Blue Eagle Chris Newsome dives for a loose ball
{ Photo taken during the first half of the Ateneo-de La Salle match }
 Sunday


All Pepped UP -
{ Photo taken during the pre-halftime warm-ups of the UP Pep Squad }
Saturday


 - Gianna and Gabrielle  -
Newbie ABS-CBN UAAP Courstside Reporters
Gia Llanes and Gabby Dario let their hair down
 {if only for my on-the-spot portraits}

{ Photo taken just before these young lovlies left the Aaraneta, post ADM-DLS match }
Sunday

FYI 
It's easy to conclude that I just download and post my images just like that - I do take time to sift through my files and try choose images that  harmonize go well  together - so the themes / threads in every post I release are very distinct.
Mind you, I still have to crop, enhance [NEVER ALTER !!]  my JPEGs [on occasion] - compress the file sizes and, finally, paste my watermarks pa - ON as many as 50 -150 individual images  - which I [on occasion] can narrow down to as few s 20-30 images only !

I'll sacrifice the immediacy of my posts for - Quality Control 24/7 -  Hey, That's just Me ..


brosi gonzales



No comments:

Post a Comment