Monday, July 21, 2014

UP Pep - July 19

 July 19 - SMART Araneta
The Challenge


This is only the second of fourteen halftime routines that the UP Pep has to execute this Season 77 of the UAAP.  We all know, that come mid September, after the Elim Round, when all the schools are done with their fourteen halftime routines - The much awaited [one day in 365] UAAP Cheerdance Competition will challenge them even more - If they hope to impress the judges. 
  



Seven universities are out to dethrone UAAP CDC Defending Champions NU - and logic dictates, that by this point in time every single one of those seven schools have to take it to the next level EACH time they execute - If only to prepare themselves for that one single shot at the Cheerdance Championship Trophy.

I, for one, have openly supported {since last year, at least, through still images } the UP Pep. {FYI, I did spend study at the UP College of Architecture, at one time}

I myself, too have to take what I do ->my imagery - to the Next Level - 
Every Single Opp I get - wether it be  - Sports, Street Photography, Portraiture - or what have you. 




 For whatever purpose my images are for I am Always Competing 
->Against Myself  [No Less!] - To Learn, to Improve, To Grow - 
To Be Better - That IS [Truth be Told] what truly matters to me.

It is the Challenge that is always there.

Having said that - Here are my shots of the UP Pep from last Saturday -
 May the images speak for themselves.


































brosi gonzales



PS
I added three [ 2 group photos] JPEGs to my prev Behind-t-Scenes post on the UP Pep   [Warm-Up Photos] 
 One can always click the on "Older Post" [lower right] or go to the index
 [to the right of the page] and click on the particular blog title 

No comments:

Post a Comment