Monday, July 21, 2014

UAAP - B-t-Scenes

Favorite Female Faces




















   



   


























  

Beyond the vanity of my portraits of my favorites -
There simply Has To Be a Measure and Synergy of Artistic and Technical Skill involved  - which one can easily overlook. [Well, I don't]

For whatever merits my images may have
-  all of these are just a result of processes, constant visualizations,
 people skills, chemistry, trust and honed instincts  ...
The pressing of my shutter is just a "physical formality".


I do experience rejection [once in a while], I still make glaring errors in the Technical AND Artistic aspect of my imagery - and continually adjust to whatever scenario [simple or complex might they be] I encounter - 
but it's OK - It's All Good - It's  just part of a continual learning process .....



Silhoutte



brosi gonzales


Tags
lauralehman alecsongcal gabbydario giallanes yvettedin nicoleyu triciarobredo lyaneocampo appledavid

No comments:

Post a Comment