Monday, July 28, 2014

Choose My Hues

Pastel


When the word "pastel" is mentioned - What comes to my mind ?
-> Muted colors, Soft Hues -> Pinks, Light Blues, Mellow Yellows, Avocado Greens and all - >the absence of contrast and harshness - and on the subjective angle ->Softness, Ease, Subtlety.

For someone like me, who generally prefers stark contrast, crisp edges and textures - in images [more often than not] - Maybe, I should try to create "softer", "subtler" images a little more often.

When I decided to look for a few, very select images, from my hard discs - "graphically soft" [yet strong !] images  -- I did have a difficult time [Kulang - kapos !!].   Now, Wether or not these few pictures pass my criteria, [or anyone else's, for that  matter] for what makes for a Technically AND Artistically Competent [as in Very Good] "Subtle", , "Soft" image doesn't concern me that much for now.

Just let me share some "Pastel Portraits" {if I may play with the words}  - three images, of which, were taken with 35mm Color Negative Film !

Kinda coincidental tho, that four people--- All appear twice this 20-photo blog post. {Wala na akong Ibang Mapost Kasi ! BITIN !!}

I wouldda loved it if I had a Ton of these "Pastel-Flavored" types
-- SANA, Next Time -I'll have more.  So, for Now  - These s.






























































W. O. W.
White on White



   brosi gonzales


Tags
portraits rikkiflores erikaflores mylenedizon mjmarfori michelegumabao katrinagumabao eliacuervo alecsongcal lyaneocampo availablelightporttaits brosigonzalesportraits erikaalcantara nacegonzales inigogonzales venessagonzales nonoy baclao

No comments:

Post a Comment