Thursday, February 04, 2016

Can't Fake 'Em

That Third of Feb


True Colors


Yesterday, I arrived 6 am, at the Rizal Stadium [Training - DLSU UAAP Mens' & Womens' Football Teams] - and by training's end - I'd expected to come up with images, similar to the nine images that follow below  .......

--- { besides  having had time to reconnect with my nephew - unfortunately, tho, he missed that session - he definitely would have gotten a lot of pictures, as usual, sayang  } ---





....... a few action images - of course  ......







and my usual B-t-Scenes steals - maybe ......


E.....  Watcha thinking  -  Hodges .....  ?  Atayde ..... ?


Layumas  .....

 Ba't si Birthday girl - masyadong pensive ang da-ting ? .......

Say what ?? -    keeper Palacios  .....



- BUT, I never figured - i'd end up with Such Spontaneous Soulfuls - 
such as the eight [randomly chosen] "colorfuls" - that follow below  ......
















Touchdown !

Spin    Style    Spunk
Rythm    Rhyme 
Flex and Blood        Art and Soul
When  Cool  is  Hot
When  Hot  is  Cool 
whatever





A Cheerful parting shot from that DLSU Training Session

This one is, rather, these ones are - Keepers !
 ha ha ha


 ----------

They say, that after the end of the day 
- after All is Said and Done - 

What Truly Matters, or rather, 
what people will remember/take with them, from you is 
- Not so much what you Said and Did
but rather 

How You made Them Feel
hmmm

-----------

As for me - who strives to capture peoples "true colors", 
so to speak { more easily accomplished by stealing shots [B-t-Scenes and all]  } ....

... photographing What I Feel [or more importantly, how my subjects Truly Feel ->Inside]
can sometimes be Difficult {mind you} {not that often, tho}, and on the other hand, 
naman, can sometimes can be so, so [SO]  Easy and Effortless !!

As with  Cristina, Toni, Inna, Nicole, Meryll, Mikee, Erica and the other 6 Lady Archers in the 13-some photos { hindi ko pa kabisado talaga lahat ng mga nicknames - i actually have Not Met, let alone talk to,  some of them]  ....  What Can I Say  ?  in a matter of seconds .... Everybody simply loosened up - ergo - I got such great "snaps" !

These unplanned images are so Colorful {literally and figuratively !!} and Soulful - {Hey, i shot about 40 plus  frames !! - my DSLR was in servo!} - like no other !!

Thank You to the 13-some

,
-----

Sadly {I've said it 100X!} will Truly MISS that "rivalry match" on Sunday, Feb 7 - cos of my commitments with Stallion FC, at the UFL

It's not just a"rivalry match" - that 4pm UAAP encounter - as far as I'm concerned The Lady Eagles and Lady Archers UAAP Football Teams are my favorites - ergo - they always get the Best Pictures !- yeah ! - Deep Greens and Blues are the Colors  choose - ha ha ha   ......

I'd be having a blast seeing them fight like True Eagles and True Archers - and then, how would my B-t-Scenes images be like ?!   {WDFq!} with both teams being my favorites ?!  - ha ha ha again

Anyway, Enuff talk about school colors, loyalty and all .....


It is people's True Colors that truly count .....
.... and I'd like to think that [collectively] ALL the images in my 2 blogs and my flickr site will continue to reveal them in the most SOULful, Evocative manner possible.



NOT, that capturing emotion is Easy [24/7] - but rather that -
it is Rewarding {and Enriching}.




brosi gonzales


Tags
uaapseason78 dlsuladyarchers hayaibarra innapalacios christinamontelibano mikeeatayde ericaturtur nicoleandaya meryllledesma toninolasco tonizeomimanolsco tashkalacson innakristianepalacios uaapfootball 





No comments:

Post a Comment