Monday, February 29, 2016

Weekend - Install #3



The Poetry of
Light and Shadow ...
... its playful nuances and caress



 Highlights, Textures (and Feels) !
are 
The New Black !
 ha ha ha


Seriously, tho  - another unplanned, unsolicited, unexpected photo opp came by (last Saturday), and I quickly thought on my feet, asked politely and promptly - was given a few fleeting seconds - Glanced at the lighting, Angled, Composed, Directed - and whizzed 4-7 shots in about 5-8 seconds flat.

 This time around - I was pleasantly surprised at the results - Simply Irresistibly, and so, so Adorably - SOULful ! - What can i say ?

Fact is, Such ad-hoc, fleeting scenarios have given me ome of my Best and most Evocative Portraits in the past four years - Ever ! Mind You !

-----

Charm / "It" / Appeal - call it what you like -  IS truly Effortless - It's either ya have it or ya don't (Can Never Fake it guys) !! - So, have I noticed, constantly "weaving" endless On-the-Spot Portraits [solo or group]  year-in, year-out  {whenever, wherever an opp presents itself}
 
One second, a girl is just another pretty face lingering nearby {stranger, acquiantance, or friend - don't really matter! } - and in the next few seconds (say, like, less than a minute or so) - She is "immortalized" in a SOULful series of portaits .....

IT Happens ...  and I Just Love the Rythm and Rhyme of Light and Shadow.
FEEL ko Talaga. That's Just me.


 Available Light, On-the-Spot, "Pahabol" Portrait by brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment