Friday, February 19, 2016

That Gin Thing ...



Going beyond Generic



Attended the "Gindependence Day" event of Ginebra yesterday afteroon, at URBN at Timog St., QC.

Ginebra san Miguel launched their "Ganado sa Buhay" Campaign. Their Gin Nation Caravan, their Ginumanfest Concert Series and their Ginebra 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament are all set to be launched early this year too.   [ #gindepndenceday   #ginebrasanmiguel  #ganadosabuhay ]


On a "more personal angle" though, the said event challenged me [again] to come up with, strive for an image or two - that, at the very least would go beyond , the usual, "generic" imagery that pretty much EVERYBODY had  - Sure, I have nothing against such, cos I myself did my fair share of the generic stuff - ever so useful, ever so practical  - Why Not ? Right



 Here, simply my favorite - an on-the-spot/on-a-whim/spur-of-the moment photo of my drink.



I like this one, ok lang - still tho, it's the "hand-held backlit glass image"[which I played around with for a couple of seconds] -- ABOVE the the G.S.M. BLUE photo that, goes - if i may so -> goes Beyond Generic.  Ganoon lang. Trip lang - kaya naman.

Don't get great opps to Go Beyond Generic every single event I attend - But i WILL surely try to do so every time i can - Hey, That's just me. -


Pro basketball Idol 
Gin King -Mark "The Spark" Caguioa



brosi gonzales


 PS
Now - on to shoot UAAP and UFL Football tomorrow - {I DO miss the Ateneo Lady Eagles  .... and my select friends from the team ...}

No comments:

Post a Comment