Monday, February 29, 2016

Weekend - Install #2

 last February 27 

3 - in - 1
Saturday in a Nutshell 


Hmmm,  Feb.27 was a decent working Saturday for me - one which allowed me to shoot the three most popular sports in the Metro - Basketball, Volleyball, and Football.

Not surprisingly, the day was punctuated with a few Minor and Major "glitches/concerns" for me.
The Minor One, was having to rush to from the UAAP Volleyball match, in Cubao, to the UAAP football match at BGC. The Major One, being, having to manage manual focus w/my 100-400 mm telephoto lens. 

{ I made it to the football match, with barely a few minutes left remaining in the first half [oh, well] }  .....  anywyay - nutshells follow below:

8 am to 12 noon [San Beda, Mendiola] 
Day #1 of the NBTC All-Star Tryouts



 I'm Sure that among these 50 + plus hopefuls, most of which are graduating fr High School in the next month[s], are a few future UAAP/NCAA All-Stars and probably a few future PBA All-Stars too.
Agree ??

 
 4 pm -6 pm {SMART Araneta} - official schedule
The match was actually delayed by 45 minutes or so
DLSU Lady Spikers vs Ateneo Lady Eagles
Last match of Round 1 - UAAP Women's Volleyball


 7 pm - 9 pm, McKinley Field, BGC
UP Lady Maroons  vs  Ateneo Lady Eagles
UAAP Women's Football 



BTW - PS ...

The "other [equally] Major Concern" for me - But Of Course !, 
was  .... Getting GOOD Behind-the-Scenes Imagery from the two UAAP matches.

Yes, I'll release a very, very few from the DLSU-ADMU match and a generous amount from the UP-ADMU football match.
Also, Congrats to DLSU and UP for executing well, and Winning !





Have yet to sift thoroughly through my Saturday [and Sunday] images to choose images best shared -
  in the next 48-72 hours.  
STILL have catch up on my sleep - probably sleep the whole day, today, Monday.

DO Support my blogspot and flickr site guys - Thank You.

 
brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment