Tuesday, February 09, 2016

JM Valeriano -



  Latte Artist





Last week, My friends from Seattle's Best, Greenbelt, told me about their talented barista, in the person of JM Valeriano.  I was also informed, that Jomar, a native of Nueva Ecija would soon be working in Dubai.

Suffice it to say, that i made it a point to find time to see JM's handiwork, lest he leave, possibly, sooner than later.

On the first day of the Chines New Year, I eventually met JM, and in the process had some time to get acquianted with amateur photographer in the barista, too, among other things.

On my first ever latte order at SBC, I requested JM to simply execute any graphic image of his choice.

First up, complements of JM, was this puppy "sketch".
After I was done, photographing and drinking my latte, JM showed me, on his mobile, the other graphic patterns he had done prev.   Surely, soon enough - I'll order latte again, at SBC, and this time, request for different latte art.

Maybe tomorrow, or the day after - I'll pay my visit.

Thing is, the latte art I was hoping to have JM execute next, is that of a pretty girl, but JM said, tho, that he had yet to execute any latte art depicting a girl / girl's face.  Well, whatever  .... 

Whatever latte art JM will execute for me, soon, I'll def insert in this blogpost.


brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment