Monday, February 08, 2016

B-t-Scenes ...

[ during the Lady Archers - Lady Eagles match ]
Mc Kinley Stadium


..... beside the La Salle & Ateneo benches


No secret that I love steals like these. Abeit, with the limited time I had yesterday, at the McKinley Stadium [formerly the Emperdor] - at the UAAP Football ADMU-DLSU Doubleheader {Womens' match at 4 pm / Mens' match 7pm] { I arrived  a round 5 - 10 minutes past Htime, with the Lady Eagles leading [2-1] over the Lady Archers.}.

Even with the handicap of my telephoto lens' AF function disabled - I simply had to manage "old-school-style" - shooting "Manual Focus" all the way !

Except for several images, shot w my 50mm lens - as indicated - all the rest of the close-ups here were taken with manual focus, using my 100-400mm tele ...


Tessa

Kitkat

Mikee

Christina

Kitkat

Camrod
50 mm lens


Pauline
50 mm lens

Nona




Christina and Angge

Jigs



During most scenarios - I usually have favorite faces - Does make shooting 
->Yes, So Much Less Boring

Fact is, as far as the young lady athlete above [from Ateneo] is concerned - weeks ago, i told her straight up [harap-harapan] how much i enjoy photographing her - stolen or posed -  No Biggy guys, No Biggy .....

And, after having said that - May i state again [as already posted in a not so recent fb post of mine] - That my candids aren't so much about my subjects "looking good" all the time - but rather about my subjects being very real [w/ imperfections, vulnerabilities, quirks and all] - and .....

{hunky dory is just so boring for me}

.....   I simply like these [here] kind of pictures [way much more].










 Right ?!   .....   Baci ?  Mikee ? and  Nicole ?


Anyways, thanks to the Lady Archers and the Lady eagles
Thanks for an exciting well-fought match !
 C U guys soon




brosi gonzales 

No comments:

Post a Comment