Sunday, February 21, 2016

SOULfuls - Install #1

Saturday - McKinley Field


 a Teaser Post
 How Do I Backlight Thee,
Let me Count the WayZ ....




 Lady Eagles 
prep up for the 2nd half - score at 0-0 {vs the Lady Tigers}


 Tessa
- halftime huddle -


 Ju-lia
- halftime huddle -
 [am so pleased to be her friend - if i may say so]


I was just having fun browsing through my shots [2-3 am na kanina ?]  from the [4-6 pm] Ateneo-UST match yesterday - knowing all too well - that I had more than enough SOULful imagery to make for several sep blog feats [each post having a  diff spin/theme to it] .

Suffice it to say - it does take time for me to finally decide which images {more so when I have A LOT to choose from} to post, what themes to spin - and of course - what words to articulate [ad lib even] TO complement my images ...

... and make my posts, at the very least NOT Boring ! {my Number One !! concern}, informative, entertaining , Heart-warming even ... aws ..., smile-illiciting!! {dapat}  - and worth a second, third, even fourth look  ! - and Evocative Enough and True to my art, my Heart , and my {yes !} Soul - ha ha ha ...

THrut IS {intentionally mispelled} --ha ha ha -- - Ya don't even have to take my word for it --

just look at my images -- first -- and if by some measure, you will have SEEN what I saw, and more so [hopefully], somehow {kaya ba?}, FEEL what I felt - then  "all of this"  will have been worth it.


 Bea
- pre-match huddle -


Bea - backlit ponytail
 

And, as suggested, by the sub-sub-title above - I've got more images to share, from that match --- pre-game, on-game [action], and post-game.

I've just had my 1:45 pm late lunch, had my shower - Now I'll have to scoot to BGC - to "visit" my nephew. 

FYI, he is co-Team Captain for the DLSU Football Team.
  They Got Game - later - 4 pm.


PS
More backlit images [action AND b-t-scenes] to come 
in seperately themed posts


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment