Sunday, July 21, 2013

Adamson vs NU - Round 1

Seniors Match #20
July 20, Saturday
MoA Arena
Bulldogs Shackled
 Another Cardiac Match


The King Falcon Soars
Jerich Cruz [#9] drills 18 from 50% shooting.




Stop Me if Ya Can !!!



Roider Cabrera [#10] fakes out Villamor to get a wide open three.
The vet converts 3 of 4 fr the 2-pt area and 2 of 3 from rainbow C !!


Ingrid Sewa [#6] - manages only 6 points but gets 13 boards


If Sewa doesn't get that rebound Rodney Brondial [#17] probably will.

I clearly remember this one.
Ryan Monteclaro [#7] steals the ball from Bobby Ray Parks,
sprints and soars for two - as Jerciho Cruz trails [just in case]


"Celedonio Trollano Junior !!"
Me and my photog buddies are so amused as  
the announcer emphatically barks the full name of 
Trollano in the 3 instances he scores for Adamson - Ha !


Emmanuel "Jean" Mbe [#14] [17 pts], Bobby Ray Parks [#15] [15 pts] 
and Joeffrey Javillonar [#5] [10 pts] 
[next three images below] combine for 42 of NU's game total of 66







As the Final Buzzer Sounds - 
Mbe can't help but cover his face infrustration

Apple Tweets - Mich Points - I shoot

Yes, Definitely !  It is so much More Fun if I'm PRETTY acquainted with the people I photograph
- It's so easy to empathize - 
Call it "Photography w Empathy" - Whatever !!


 

 -  "Priceless" Million Dollar Smiles !!!  -
I am at a Total Loss for Words Guys !!
Putang Ina !!
Suck It ALL Up !!!

O - Rodney !!!

No doubt - a hurried, blurred photo -
but still worth posting


"That's Adorable !"

That's what burgundy-haired Archer Fan / Photographer / Head Hunter 
[her 9-5 job] Ericka Alcantara says right after I show her this shot on my DSLR LCD. Ericka stays after the UE-DLS match to witness this thrilla-of-a-match -->Adamson-NU.


Hell - I've been chatting with these guys every now and then - Panahon pa ni Nuyles !! - when Brondial, Cabrera, Monteclaro were still having limited minutes - Now, Finally seeing them have their time - Dude, I am just happy for these guys - specially after a hard fought W !!


There's more where these came from !!
FYI - Have a few more Action AND 
BTS [Behind-the-Scenes] photos fr the Adu-NU match - 
to be added and/or released in a separate post
Will decide soon -  Bahala Na  !


For All You Falcon Fans !!!
- One of my Most SoulFull, HeartFELT images, as of late,
 from this Season.


I  Don't FotograF what I See !
I FotograF what I Feel  !
 That's why I Fucking love what I do !

 brosi gonzales

Next Up
Ateneo  vs  UP -
FEU  vs  UST -
--> Undoubtedly the loudest UAAP match so far - Tang Ina !! Loved It !!!
-->Thanx 2 the BEST Fans in the UAAP  - The FEU and UST Fans !!!
BTS Images 
--> fr the UE-DLS,  Adamson-NU,  Ateneo-UP, and FEU-UP  matches

Hope U guys are patient -  It is my quality control thingy that takes me several days to post a sports event. If I could Post ALL my great pix -  
-- As if ??  Think these are enuff - right ??


Tags
uaapseason76 adamsonfalcons nubulldogs jerichocruz roidercabrera ingridsewa ammanuelmbe bobbyrayparks joeffreyjavillonar leoaustria ericaltamirano appledavid michdelcarmen triciarobredo

No comments:

Post a Comment