Tuesday, July 02, 2013

UP Pep - June, 2013

Moves that Move Me

Halftime
[Adamson-UP Match]
June 30, Sunday
MoA Arena

- Taas  Balahibo -






In the past four years that I've covered the UAAP Basketball Tournament  -The UP PEP SQUAD has always been a Class Above the Rest.  Way back, 2010 - from my first ever images of Nesza Salvador w the UP PEP. up to my 2012 images 

{still with Nesza suiting up - & shaving her head [like the rest of the PEP]} 

 with UP's 2nd Samsung Stunner in three years ->Nicolette Ambulo --->It's been always been a spectacle to see and get "moved" by the UP PEP




Sarah Esguerra / Nicolette Ambulo [partly hidden] /
Donai Ramirez / Ida sabido

Come halftime of the Adamson-UP Seniors match - the UP PEP made their Season 76 debut at the UAAP with a stunning performance.


Heart - Soul - Spunk and even MORE !!!

It's either Ya HAVE it or Ya DON"T



Jendrick Lim / Leo Segundo / Joseph "Gevars" Guevarra





I bumped into a small contingent from the UP Pep last April 28, Sunday, at the MoA, during a Junior NBA Event. Had a brief chat with Nicolette - she mentioned their upcoming trip abroad [that was scheduled 2b around May 16 [I believe] to compete somewhere in Asia.


Sarah Esguerra / Donai Ramirez / Nicolette Ambulo

Mentioned to her that I intended to visit their p.m. training at UP, so as to be able to make a photo essay on the UP PEP [before they left for overseas] - Never got around to doing it simply because I was commited to the Filoil Flying-V basketball Tourney, then.



I'm sure, this time of the year I'll FIND time to visit the UP PEP, shoot pictures then "weave" my images to tell a story - Yes, that's what I do.



Whatever sense, substance - emotion - heart - and hopefully some soul - I can express about the UP PEP --- Problema ko na yon --   'Twon't be easy - I tell you  -  But I just gotta find a way  .   .   .  to convey it in images

These are 3-Time Cheerdance Champions Dude !!!  and They Still Got It !!!!!




 That's Marco Montenegro





Leo Segundo [partly off frame] / Liam de Chavez / 
Marco Montenegro / Gerard Sison



Donai Ramirez / Nicolette  Ambulo / Aya  [Yay !!]  Casim


Need I say More ?

Can't wait for the Season 76 Cheerdance Competition !!

brosi gonzales

PS   Comin' Up
NU  vs  Ateneo
Locker shots - UST Tigers
Locker shots - Adamson Falcons 
MORE Behind-the-Scenes Fan favorites
DLSU  vs  UP
FEU  vs  Ateneo
MORE Portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment