Thursday, July 25, 2013

UST-UP / DLS-AdU - Round 1

Senior Matches #23 & #24
July 24, Wednesday
Stuff I Get Paid For


 UST beats UP [79-69]  and 
 La Salle beats Adamson [70-67]

I don't feel like presenting the the July 24 UAAP twinbill, the way I usually do
[using  watermarked JPEGs], at least for now.  Well, I'll just share a few of the image types required of me from every single UAAP Seniors' Match. - Select Action shots pasted with the Gatorade logo - most of which are posted in their site. {I also have to constantly photograph UAAP athletes drinking Gatorade, using Gatorade towels - or any image [for that matter] that promotes Gatorade in the UAAP Setting}




 Frankly, my UST-UP / DLS-AdU action shots, are simply aren't at par with my previous match images. Look back at my UE-DLSU and FEU-UST shots in previous pots - Those where -->"That's More Like It !!"







Anyway - Here are a few more images, this time, w/o the Gatorade Logo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While Karim Abdul had the small luxury of being able to pace himself,
Henry Asilum and Joseph Marata are still restless souls - The Maroons have yet to win a single match, in 6 outings.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The euphoria of Adamson's July2 0 W over "title-contender" [as Coach Leo Austria described the Bulldogs] NU is all but forgotten, after the stinging
loss to La Salle.

brosi Gonzales
 
PS
Will post some end-game [fr the cardiac W over ASdamson] huddle shots [Green Archers] soon.
 
 
Tags
uaapseason76 usttigers upmaroons dlsugreenarchers adamsonfalcons
karimabdul kevinferrer clarkbautista pidojarencio sammarata kyleslao
juluiswong rickydandan

No comments:

Post a Comment