Monday, July 29, 2013

Upcoming Posts

What's Next


The First Round of the UAAP Basketball is over and I have yet to post my feats on the last four Senior's Matches from July 27 and July 28's four Senior matches.  You don't know how excited I am to post my images - but gotta tell ya - I don't mind posting my images of sporting events a day or even three, after the said event - as long I am able to maintain Quality Control over my images - [-the right amount of contrast/color density - cropping of images - watermarks on every image - compression of each image-] all take time [to think I deal with hundreds of images every weekend]. Taking time - meaning Literally Long Hours on the computer. 

My first priority, as far as my UAAP game photos are concerned, is to be able to be choose a quota of select game photos, to be slightly enhanced [I NEVER alter my photos!!], compressed and finally pasted w the Gatorade Logo so that by 9 am, the morning after a UAAP playdate, the said images can be released in the Gatorade Sites.  Only after these concerns are addressed can I proceed to choose images for this blog, and start to edit them.

Anyway, here are some random teasers from my upcoming blog feats  -  -  -


 Arnold / Norbert / Jason

NU Bullpups


 Kristelle / Bea / Mikey

UE  vs  UP - July 27, Saturday match - SMART Araneta

The Mammie is Back

Huddle shots - UE end-game timeouts [vs UP]

Ateneo  vs  UST - July 27, Saturday match - SMART Araneta

Huddle shots - UST end-game timeouts [vs Ateneo]

FEU  vs  Adamson - July 28, Sunday match - SMART Araneta



 NU  vs  La Salle - July 28, Sunday match - SMART Araneta

 - As Always - ALL Randomly Inserted - 
Fan shots / Monochromes / Group shots / On-the-Spot Portraits    


 
Ateneo Blue Eaglets


 UP Cheerdance

Ina / Abi / Tricia

Mich and the Medina Siblings

Tamarraws Anthony Hargrove and 
Terrence Romeo give me a few seconds

I asked Anthony how it feels to be Number One.
"Feels Good" - He said.



- Come the 2nd Round
- The ball will still be Round -


brosi gonzales
 PS
I am very happy for the 2-week break from the UAAP Wars - Time to rest - Opp to shoot a diff league  .  .  .
->The FIBA, [I'll have to miss Iron Man 10.3 next weekend {Cebu} to shoot SMART Gilas] / ->the FilOil Football Tournament / ->a shoot overseas [Yeah Baby !!] / ->Round 2 of UAAP Basketball, ->the UAAP Volleyball Tournaments [indoor and beach] - are all next in my Sports Calendar -  Yikes !!!  Tough, very, very Tough --  but Exciting to look forward  to - Just Gotta Be Ready  !!  
 and Constantly Focused !! -- My Portrait Calendar ??  That is just too personal  - I don't discuss or post my personal portrait shoots in this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment