Monday, July 01, 2013

UAAP Season 76

June 29,
MoA Arena

Saturday Shoot at the Mall


High Noon at the Mall
Lyan w/her UAAP All Access Pass



Coming into the MoA Arena -  who else but Spunky red-haired Lyane O !!! -  helps me jump start this "Saturday Shoot".  Lyane O has appered in this blog several times already - [since August of 2012].  She is, without a doubt, one of my favorite subjects.  A Miriam grad, She's been working with ABS-CBN for sometime now - She wears a lot of hats for the network - This Saturday - She is tasked to floor direct.

I am just glad that she's always been comfortable in front of my cam. 
 That kind of "trust" - I NEVER, EVER take for granted.



- Boom's Briefing -

On court, I first come across my media colleague, Boom Gonzalez, giving a few more last minute tips to this Season 76's New UAAP Courtside Reporters


Meet

Kristelle Ann Batchelor [fr UST] / Mich del Carmen [fr DLSU]
Ina Ongsiako [fr DLSU]
Tricia Robredo [fr Ateneo] [not in photo]
 is scheduled to report on Sunday, June 30






Growling Tiger Die Hards


Three-Time UAAP Volleyball Champ ->Abi Marano / Mickey



Yes, - I will post several images from the Colorful Dance Number 
- in a separate post

And Like I Said
New AND Familiar Faces  .   .   .
[from my alma mater]

Missed U guys !!   Nice 2 C U Ah-gain !!!
Geli Tiu [football] / Cheska Altamonte [softball]
Bada Lao [softball] /Sami Bo-ot [basketball] / Kevin Ramos [baseball]
An Adamson Falcon Fan

Lottsa New Faces here   .   .   .



- True Blue !! -


Jasmine Curtis [currently enrolled at the Ateneo] /  Chris Porter
and the Ateneo Contingent

Ang Sarap Maging Atenista !!!




I just feel like posting several [more than the usual] more group shosts.
Take about 20 frames of the group before they board the Ateneo bus.
 






Parting Shot

- [Brown Beauty] Billie Capistrano -
I hear Billie, last year's DLSU Courtside Rep, now has a 9-5 job.



[Returning] UE Courtside Rep Katz Salao and
 3-Time UAAP Champ Abigail Marano
aka Ate Abie! [as some of her younger fans call her]
are both very, very familiar faces in the UAAP scene.
[I have yet to have a decent conversation w Abigail - Hopefully Soon!]


 Ericka Alcantara
Always Animated !!



 
 


 
 


Abi

 Boom / Ina / Kristelle / Kirk




brosi gonzales

to be continued   .   .   .


Next Up 
UAAP Season 76 Opening Dance Number
Action photos        FEU   vs    UE
Action photos        UST   vs   DLSU
Dugout photos       [UST Tigers]

Action photos       Adamson  vs   UP
Action photos       NU   vs  Ateneo
Dugout photos      [Adamson Falcons]
 


Hold On Guys  - It does take time 4 me to craft my posts  .   .   .
[Please be patient]

w/ my busy sched and all - and my concern 4 Quality Control   .   .   .

Tags
uaapseason76  moaarena uaapbasketball ateneoblueeagles ustgrowlingtigers nubulldogs delasallegreenarchers adamsonfalcons ueredwarriors upfightingmaroons uaapcourtsidereporters





No comments:

Post a Comment