Sunday, July 07, 2013

Sunday Night

Heal, Pay, Love




After a busy UAAP weekend - shooting  La Salle vs UP and FEU vs Ateneo on Wednesday, at the MoA, then UST vs Adamson  &  UE vs NU on Saturday, at the Araneta then  FEU vs UP and La Salle vs Ateneo on Sunday, at the MoA

- 'twas time to finally unwind [Yup, I was, literally the last person to leave the MoA Press Room, Sunday evening, July 7]  - [just had to finish up my "sends"]  so I slouched in the lower box area of the MoA Arena, took a few wide-angle snaps, jotted down a few "technical" notes then and ended up writing a letter to a "long lost friend"  - the words just started flowing - can't explain how - and, thing is - before I knew it - I was dozing of, and the MoA security had to wake me up - cos they simply had to close down [the sweeping having been done] - folded the unfinished letter and quietly left the Arena - feeling much better after an impromptu 30 min.-or so nap.

A close friend of mine actually was expecting me to watch w/her her Blu-Ray of "Eat, Pray, Love" [which I actually have never seen till now!] that evening - she's just visiting [a weeks  stay only] from the US of A.  I wanted to opt out in the last minute cos I simply remembered all the extremely urgent things I knew I had to attend to on week two of July -  like  "Heal, Pay, Love" - as I kidded myself all by my lonesome - I have Wounds to Heal - Bills to Pay - and People to Love -   -   -  Cheesy ?? Maybe. Seriously ?? Yes.


brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment