Sunday, February 01, 2015

In Flight - {updated}



It's Alright
It's All White


Several days ago, I was fortunate to have had a chopper ride, along with a wealthy client of mine.

He was kind enough to go [a bit] out of his way for me - so's I could have glimpse [and a quick snap], "reminisce somewhat", albeit for a few fleeting seconds - simply by havin a "not so common" view of two of the three homes that I've lived in, my whole life.  On the day before that chopper ride - I had just secured the last piece of furniture in my new home -- Anyway  - 


Here two of the most "significant" images I took   ......




Grew up here, in  a small municipality in Bulacan




Have resided here,
 {w/ my brother's family - his wife, my nephew & neice}
since January of 2007,
{white house w green roof}
  in a Village somewhere in Sucat


Now, this First of Feb
I've officially moved in to my New Place
 [a condo somewhere in Quezon City]


It's Alright Now
[and like my PS3s - hahaha] 
-It's all White


brosi gonzales 


PS
My other aerials ?  I'll post them in my upcoming travel blog
No Hurries tho



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment