Monday, February 09, 2015

Corner of My Eyes

Halftime at a PBA match - SMART Araneta


 Orozcos On-the-Spot


Didn't know them from Adam - yet because of 3 yr old Kairi Orozco, who simply caught my attention because of the prominence of his dark eyes and long eye lashes - I simply had to ask permission from sisters Elizabeth and 
Lenie Orozco -- to take a few more close ups of the little boy. 


 Kairi Orozco - 3 yrs old


Elizabeth and 7-yr old daughter Eyey


Lenie Orozco and 2-yr old  son Miguel

Siblings Elizabeth and Lenie Orozco eventually allowed me to take - just a few more close-ups of Kairi.[image directly below] - of course, after I properly introduced myself, and gave them a glimpse of my flickr site.





I used the reflection from the tablet Kairi was engrossed with -
 to achieve this relatively simple {unassuming} - yet Soulful moment
-> Worth a Second, even Third Look  


Gabe Norwood's 2 boys, Calvin Abueva.s 5 kids, Arwind Santos' 4 kids, Doug Kramers' 3 kids, Gary David's 3 daughters, Jeff Chan's 2, Rob Reyes' 2 boys, Jame's Yap's boy, Sonny Thoss', Beau Belga's, Ken Bono's too ,
 Mark Barroca's daughter .....

Yes, at one time or another, I've shot on-the-spots of them - 

But YA don't have to be a PBA athlete or something in that category to make me want to craft on-the-spots of your kids or what  ..

If i find something interesting in a person - I'll instinctively challenge myself, to capture it in a portrait.





brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment