Friday, February 13, 2015

Thursday Evening


Droppin' By'



At the Moro Lorenzo Gym


At the Moro Lorenzo Field


After watching the FEU-Ateneo UAAP Mens' Football match at FEU Dilliman, I took a quick dinner at Jollibee, near Philcoa, then proceeded to the Ateneo campus to visit Bob Manlulo's Lady Eagle UAAP Football Team - But - "got diverted", temporarily, to the Moro Lorenzo Gym - where the Ateneo Blue Eagles had just finished a tune-up match vs the Tanduay D-League Team




 'Twas Von Pessumal's B-Day - so - 
why not a simple photo souv of Von ? - 
 who I've known for sev years now.


After a few minutes inside the Moro Lorenzo Gym, I scooted to the Moro Lorenzo football Field to visit the Lady Eagles Football Team

Seeing that ALE Team again - albeit NOT during a UAAP match - was important to me.

I saw ONLY ONE ALE match {vs UP}  before X'Mas, then - that was it ! - never came back to UAAP Football - {sev long, long weeks} -
until yesterday, Thursday

Sadly, at this point - I don't think I'll have the time to watch their last two elim games - due to my hectic schedule.

Even if it 'twas just small, casual talk with Kimbo Jimenez, Gely Tiu, Cecille Dayrit, JJ Matlam, Julia Sucgang, and more so Milka Romero {had an important mess for her dad Mikee Romero} - I just had to have those few moments - if only to reconnect with the Team - and Head Coach Bob Manululo, too -
among others.

{ God, I miss those season-ending dinners at the Jimenez household -
 with the coaches, parents, and the girls ..}

Anyway - Just a very few action photos from a team tune up match feat the Ateneo Lady Eagles Team vs the Miriam College High School Team - BOTH, under Bob Manlulo's Wing.





















brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment