Tuesday, February 17, 2015

One Big Fight !

February 17 - Arena in San Juan


Eaglets Take Game Two

- A few {uncaptioned} random pics from the 2nd Half of Game 2 
of the UAAP Juniors Basketball Championships -

















Came late for Game 1 last Friday for Game 1, arrived late again for Game 2 earlier today  [at least I caught the last minute of the 1st half]

For now, these hoops images will do fine - Truth Be Told Still have to sift through hundreds of images from my shoot at DLSU Zobel  [6 a.m to 10 a.m.] - so much earlier today - to select the right images to craft a decent blog post -

[ haven't you noticed that my blog feats  are not necessarily chronological in order ? ]

Anyway 
Congrats to the Blue Eaglets !  Thanx to Coach Aris Manolo ! for allowing me inside the Blue Eaglets' dugouts, post match !

Mind you - I was in the NU Bullpups dugouts after Game #1, which the Blue Eaglets lost - NOT that I'm Balimbing or anything of that sort - 

I'm just trying to do my job well - Variate, Have Fun [AND make Friends in the Process]  Deskarte Lang mga Pre !!

and Last But Not the Least -
I've Said it Before - I'll Say it Again -
I Love Sports Photojournalism but
I Adore Available Light Portraiture



TRUE  BLUE


Thank You
Mike - Jolo - and Matt

- MORE Images To Come !



brosi gonzales

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the support to uaap jrs basketball and the photos of our players as well sir. - c. aris

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/AteneoBlueEaglets

    ReplyDelete