Friday, February 06, 2015

Carla Lizardo


Candids with Class



Took me a while - But I Finally have a "definitive" set of stolen On-the-Spots, that can make for a solo - Carla Lizardo feat.

A subtle synergy of Technical AND Artistic Skill - At least, I'd like to think that I Did Actually achieve that - as far as these images illustrate.







The Young, Statuesque Lady has her own segment "Personage" at PTV Four, and does Courtside Correspondence for the NCAA and the PBA.  She has an On-Line Sports Show on Sports 5 --->  CAM on 5  - where she teams up with Apple David and Mara Aquino - {hence the abbrev -CAM} where they bring the wide world of sports right to your computer - That is, every Monday - 3-4 p.m.

After a few brief conversations [courtside - during PBA matches] I found out this Ateneo grad to be very, very a well read and well-rounded !! Likes authors Haruki Murakami and Chuck Palahniuk [The Fight Club], among others - {Beauty w/ Brains - No less!} .

Among some of her quirks is her interest in horror movies   .... Hmmm - maybe - I'll find out more about what interests her - in the next few weeks - and hopefully craft EVEN Better images - to complement whatever it is I may share about Carla.




Do have another set of steals, of Carla - w/o make-up !!, which i just shot less than 72 hours after these courtside candids - the said images having a totally different demeanor, as compared to these "quite sophisticated" steals.

Actually just thanked Carla, for trusting in me, allowing me to do my art - discreetly take these images - within the PBA setting/scenario .


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment