Friday, February 13, 2015

UAAP Mens' Football

 February 11 - FEU Diliman

Tamarraws School Blue Eagles
[4-0]


A hole in my "sked" allowed me, ONLY, my second trip to the current UAAP Football wars currently being waged at the Ateneo Moro Lorenzo Field and the FEU Dilliman Turf.  { I have  a nephew, who usually starts for the DLSU Green Booters - and as of late - I have YET to watch a single game of that Hans-Smit-coached Team }

Although I arrived in the closing minutes of the 1st half - I witnessed all the 4 goals scored by the Tams.  Three were scored by and Amita, except for the first field goal, drilled in by Giganto {38'} {the first FEU goal was from a penalty, converted by Amita} {51'}.

Amita scored the 3rd and 4th goals at 67th and 82nd minute marks.



Goal #4 - Amita

Just a few randomly sequenced action photos follow below....















Parting Shot

This is actually the last frame I took, just before I left the FEU compound.
{ FYI  -  I've known these two guys since their high school days ! }


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment