Monday, February 23, 2015

Aldertag

Flashback to Friday, February the 20th 
 Arena in San Juan

Eagle Day
Ateneo Blue Eaglets Dethrone NU Bullpups





Larger than Life 
Jolo !



Mamu !



 Mike !
BOOUUYYAAHH !!
Signed !   Sealed !   Delivered !


I believe this was Mike Nieteo's final  { & sweetest ! -If I may call it that !} basket of his storied High School career, as a Blue Eaglet.

He drilled it in during the waning minutes of the 4th - to the Frenzy of the Ateneo Faithful  !! {w the Eaglets pretty much in control, already}

As the ball went in {Counted!!}, Mike's momentum made him somersault and his shoe even "hit" the lens hood of my DSLR !!

[photo below !!]
Notice the blue pattern on the sole of his right shoe, 
as it grazes my lens hood !!  Kamontikan Na !!  Thank God !!

Notice my legs and Adidas kickers as I tiptoed, trying to avoid getting a facial  ----  Hahaha  !










 


 Jet and Ging Nieto


A Mother's Tears of Joy and Pride
Moments to be Cherished Forever - Sniff, Sniff ..



True Blue
 ->w a Glint of Gold

Bagay  !!



PS
On a personal note [allow me]
My  F_____g Bad !!! - How S_____d of Me !!
I actually accidentally deleted a series of solo, close up portraits {great ones, at that} 
of Jolo Mendoza, On-the-Spots which I managed, as he gave a last interview to the UAAP Press Corps - and those were NOT the only images that I accidentally deleted from my CFs ! 

 ---- a set of 7 frames {4-some family portraits} of the Nietos ALL TOGETHER - Dad Jet, Mom Ging, and the newly crowned Junior Twin Champs Mike and Matt - Just BEFORE they left the Arena to proceed to the Victory Dinner {which Jet Nieto invited me to attend} at EDSA  {Thing is, I had to go to the PBA, after the Ateneo W}

Plus Group Photos of the Ateneo High School Band !!   Too !!  - sorry guys  !

Those priceless "Nieto Family Moments" captured - IRREPLACABLE -
ONCE in a Lifetime Moments that WILL NEVER be repeated   -- AARRGGHH

Anyways ....  ...

My Parting Shot ...

 

From One Phenom to Another ...

... as in the prev two matches - Kiefer Ravena was on hand giving advice and encouragement to Jolo - before the matches, and during the halftime breaks

No comments:

Post a Comment