Monday, February 09, 2015

Three Photographers


People {who} Matter


Quite a loaded descript  - Hu ?-  Right ? "People Who Matter" ....

Or should I say "People Matter" - now, that's better - Generic - So true -
A simple statement of fact - More so, In the Art I Love -> Portraiture
Stolen, posed, choreo or non-choreograped - Every lil' thing {significant or not}  matters  - 

The way subjects tilt their head, the way they laugh, frown, smile, giggle - the way they place their hands, the way they sit, slouch, cross their legs way their hands  ... even the way they breathe ! .....


or simply the way that they Instinctively React once I point my lens at them

- Without Saying a Single  Word!!   and just letting things BE  ......










 Me -
What Can I say ??? -
As I end this post ....

I Love These Dudes !

THEY Matter To Me.



 brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment