Friday, February 06, 2015

F Words


Freshness, Focus, a Full Moon -
and Forgiveness


A spur-of-the-moment/whimsical whimsical post -
if ever there was one   .....  When images from several recent random shoots - somehow "Fall into Place"  - and just "Feels Right" - and True -
 to My Current Sentiments    ..



Yes, besides Pineapple, Oranges and Mangoes  - "Kamatis" eaten FRESH and raw, maybe with a little "Patis" [oops, that's bad] - Love it ! - I actually like buying tomatoes, almost daily, from my favorite "Palengke Vendor"




And Yes, too - To FOCUS !  As of late - I've just been trying to channel my creative juices towards my work - Being the "Last Man Standing", so to speak, as in being the last media person to leave the Araneta Press Room, for the past several weeks - Truth be Told !!  

 I've stayed as late as [rather, as early as] -> DAWN ! inside the Araneta Press room - Just working on my Sports Imagery -- NO Biggy !  It's just a Personal Commitment I want to Fulfill - To the Best of My Abilities   - 
 It IS That Simple .




And - Lo and Behold - I chanced upon a FULL MOON yesterday evening [barely had enough time before the eventually moon hid behind the building and became too small].  Fortunately - a high rise somehow gave a sense of perspective - and made the erstwhile solo moonrise less boring [considering the high rise even complemented the Full Moon !]


Thing IS, My Life can be So Frustratingly Foolish YET Fun - at times - Specially come February --- Now, Why is That ?? - Truth Be Told - Not only in Feb, but the Whole Year Round  - 

Hey, But Honestly - I just wanted to overkill the use of the letter "F" - -
Wala lang -  Hahaha !


As far as Forgiveness is concerned  ..... 
I'll just let that "missing" picture go  .... I don't have an image and really don't need to post such ....... 
- I'm fine with the few Words and Pictures just posted

Just bared enough of my soul already  -  It's All Good 



brosi gonzales 


Comin Up
PBA Friday Doublebleheader action photos 
B-t-Scenes shots fr the first week of Feb
 [gotta wait till after the Sunday PBA Doubleheader, and my Saturday football shoot]

No comments:

Post a Comment