Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stay with Me



Mother and Daughter



Cristina

Kalia
 - Kirk and Cristina Long's months old daughter
 went to her first PBA Basketball Game [ever],
  at the Mall of Asia - a day after Valentine's


As I recall, about 6 or so years ago - I  started taking my my first B-t-Scenes images in the UAAP [football tournament] Cristina, then a Lady Eagle [booter] was one of my early [first few] subjects.

Kirk, her beau  [then], was the first member {of the then Champion Blue Eagles Squad}, who I personally met, through Cristina, off course. 

---> Fast forward to the present day
---> I need not elaborate on the TONS of friends and acquaintances [ and a select few, who I've learned to cherish {secret} ]- I've been fortunate to have made, since then, in the Wide, Wide World of local sports - amateur AND professional

Wherever I go - Whatever i do  ..I've learned - I find time {to NOTICE} moments and opps to Steal and Shoot -  unsolicited, unplanned moments -
that can say so much    ....

Yes, in the corners of my eyes - I Never Fail to Notice so, so, so many "erstwhile mundane" moments
that speak volumes and say so much about the people around me ....

And, Yes too - In the corner of my heart I will always have a place for that someone who I cherish everyday...   wether she be near or far   ...
She Stays with Me.


PS 
Having shared what I just shared 
Let me get back to the sports context - in the post to follow ...



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment