Monday, September 03, 2012

Cool



Just Love These Guys


In the course of my "photographic odyssey", I get to meet and work with a lot of young, promising, talented, passionate, ambitious guys.  Wether it be the passion for writing, sports photojournalism, mixed martial arts, yoga, news photography, courtside reporting, or radio - Passion is Passion. Yes, I've seen these guys at work - and their Passion is always manifested in their contagious smiles [even snickers!] - even ever so subtley too, in their quiet demeanor.  Either way I almost always see a glint in their eyes.

Will I put their names in the captions ?? 
 This time - I Think Not [Just don't fee like it]
I've already said my piece.


























The image of Rikki Flores, directly above, was taken way back June 2010, as compared to the rest of the images in this post which were recently crafted. Rikki's image is a Classic - in her photo I was able to capture her Love for her Work.

 ['Tang Ina ! Wish ALL my images could be as SOULFUL as the one above - but gotta be realistic - There'll always be lots of good photos - BUT there'll always be ONLY a select few that will Hit Home.








It's always fun to have lots of acquaintances, and friends from the workplace  
- but my friends AND real friends - Will I ever feature them ??
Maybe yes, maybe no - 
If ever though, sure enough - they'll have great photos.

 
brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment