Friday, September 14, 2012

Gloria Maris




September 13, Thursday
FUN d Raiser for the Lady Eagles


 My bud, Assistant Coach [and former UAAP Champ] Erika Dy cudda, shudda asked me nicely to officially take stills of the Ateneo Lady Eagles UAAP Hoops Team Fund Raiser at the Gloria Maris [Greenhills] last Thursday and I would have gladly said yes - but since the UAAP Men's doubleheader was to be held at the Philsports at 2-4 / 4-6 pm, last September 13, and Coach Erika texted me in the nick of time - [like Thursday morning] - I GLADLY did take stills of that night's affair. 



 Blue Tooth
[or is it - Blue Tinga ?]
Rookie Danica Jose brings new meaning to that "wireless'"term.




 Took a lot [over 100 plus JPEGs] of images.  I started stealing snaps of Sam, Dan, Ish, and Kiefer [when he briefly dropped by] using my 400mm lens and then, physically handed over my 7D to Sam Ong [eventually to Dan Jose,  and Kai too] and kindly encouraged them to be trigger happy and shoot to their hearts' content -with my blessing- [Of course, I expected them to photograph each other {and strictly no one else !!!} ] - Then - ad lib all the way.



Here are ONLY a few of the shots from GMaris
[randomly arranged, as always]


 
 The Phenom drops by.
Who Ish he pointing at ?





Shot by Sam Ong
 On-the-Spot Portrait of Ish 
by Sam Ong


I believe that's Sam Ong [back to the camera] trying to get a group shot,
w/ my 7D, as I myself try to shoot from about 15 meters farther back.












Image of Next Year's Rookies by Danica Jose




















September Celebrants Jon / Kai / Sarah / and Mica
share a moment with the Lady Eagles Family









Photo by Sam Ong








- True Blue -
On their LAST playing year are -

Corinne / Sarah / Sam / Ish / Val
- OK Girls, Walang Iyakan -



- The Best Way I Can Capture AND Interpret a Feeling is to Feel It Myself -


[If these few images from GMaris don't pull your heart strings, girls - -
 you are truly heartless AND soul less]

No worries - Coach Erika will receive the DVD with ALL the HRes images
 from GMaris - in due time.



ps
Photography has always been my way of showing how much I value, care, respect, love, trust & truly cherish people in my life. My personal slideshows in my S3 .  .  . which I watch 24-7 .  .  . Hits Home All the Time.
The Theme in My Slideshows ?
 Love All - Cherish Only One

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment