Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Bad



I Lost My 8 Gb CF Card with ALL my action images of the 
Ateneo  68-66 W over UST  !!!

Will that someone please 
E-mail me at brosigonzales@mail.com or
 text me at 0929-75-888-10
Those images are irreplacable
I'm sure somebody
 picked up that card on court.
I lost it during the post game frenzy after the Final Buzzer sounded.

At least I have the ONLY images of Kiefer, from a worm's eye point of view,
after he was rushed to the sideline during the frenzy  .  .  .
[from a series of 20-27 shots]




 This image of Kiefer appears at
www.flickr.com/brosigonzales

Here are the ONLY useful action shots [from my secondary camera]
 that I am able to save.

Stormin' Norman
[over the non-call on UST's obvious foul on Buenafe]
in the three years I've been covering UAAP Basket ball -
 I've never seen Black this furious - LIVID !!!


Moment of Truth
After a suspenseful few minutes of deliberation - - -
The refs charge Karim Abdul with goal tending and COUNT Buebafe's basket.
Juami Reacts !!!  - I Press my shutter !
[ADM-67   UST-66]


Buenafe makes the bonus !
[ADM-68   UST-66]


Big Shot - Big Miss
UST opts to take a trey to win the match, right off -
 but Mariano's rainbow rims out.

 and the Blue Eagles Win.



Blue Eagle Is King !!




  - A Win is a Win is a Win -

'Nuff said

 brosi gonzales




No comments:

Post a Comment