Tuesday, September 04, 2012

ONE FC



August 31, Friday
SMART Araneta




I'm no real fan of Mixed Martial Arts but I took the opp to shoot some action images from the ONE Fighting Championship MMA Event last Friday, at the SMART Araneta.  Being situated at the Upper B, I had to manage with my 400mm tele lens.  Here are some randomly arranged images from that event
[it started around 9 p.m. and ended around PAST 1 in the morning!







 New York "Bad Ass" Phil Baroni


























The 3-frame sequence below shows the unauthorized kick,
 which resulted in a "no contest" ruling by the referees on that particular match.





 Folayang won his match.

The last match-up of the evening [er- I mean, morning] [images that follow below] was between Brazil's Bibiano Fernandez and Australia's Gustavo [dyed hair] Falcirioli.  Fernandez won that one.












MMA isn't my favorite sports, but come February, 2013,
I'll be around when ONEFC
 [One Fighting Championship] returns to Manila.
I intend to get BETTER images.


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment