Friday, September 28, 2012

Metaphor



Six Images - Six Words

[from the DLS-FEU Knockout Match]


Resolve


Agony


Ecstacy


Pride


Hurt


Humility




PS - I have a few moments with FEU Tamarraw Anthony Hargrove way long after all the Ecstatic Archers have left, and some FEU players are still soberly trickling out of the MoA Arena.  I just had to find a discreet way to capture his demeanor - if only to share such private moments, that are part and parcel of the sports experience. [Am glad it is OK with Anthony]

 Thank You Anthony.

No doubt, Sports is an ideal metaphor for Life.  I feel my own emotions, and life experiences mirrored every single time I finally get to sift through my sports imagery [when I get home after a match].  If I myself am not compelled by my own images, how do I expect others to be so, too?

 That IS Sports Journ for me.

brosi gonzales

PS / PS  - My action Images [several games !!!] and 
additional Cheerdance Comp Images can wait for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment