Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lifestyle




Brunch Time





Yes, I work irregular hours - anyway the 9-5 thing never appealed to me, though I've gone through several jobs in my career where I had 9am--6pm, and 10am--7pm working hours.  Presently, working as late [I mean early] as 2-3-4 in the morning at home is normal for me.  Sometimes, I sleep as early as midnight [Now, how often does that happen?].  There were several times last month, when I did literally hit my forehead on my laptop [naiiglip - kapag kulang na kulang sa tulog at nagtatrabaho pa]. Once in a while - I even end up sleeping on my favorite Black Sofa, when I use my desktop - and wake up around 10 a.m. to find that I'm still in my street shoes - and the computer still on - now, that ain't a good habit, is it ?

Anyway, all things considered -  as long as the job is done - and I get to my appointments, press briefs, and sports events on time - and eventually catch up on sleep [whenever !] and do get to to exercise diligently everyday
- then I can focus on my priorities.  -[Not easy - but I try]  Whew !


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment