Wednesday, September 05, 2012

In My Phone




A Random Few -  Strictly Solo Images
[from my cell phone]




Smile  - and the world smiles [giggles] swith you !



An FHM model, a courtside reporter or two, a few kids, an athlete or two, a flight attendant, a writer, a hotel chef, a hottie back-door neighbor, a former college football player, a movie star, a new friend, a close friend, an even closer, closer friend - etc., etc. - I randomly put images in a folder and uploaded them to my Samsung cell - and along with my other galleries [twosomes] [threesomes] [foursomes] [fivesomes and up] [sports action] [nature]
[usually have about 500 images at any one time in my cell]  I'd repeatedly watch them in slideshows [while listening to MP3s] [specially when I'm out - which is 7 days a week] and always end up using up my batteries as early as 3 p.m. !! [solution ->buy extra batts !]

It's just a thing I've been tripping on the past week or so. It simply makes me feel good, it reminds me to improve my photography daily [I'd occasionally vary the images]. Browsing through the images helps me fight the blues - I have my share of it like all you guys out there. The images make me feel senti too, occasionally - but hey, in a good way - ganoon lang yon - basta nakakagaan ng loob - OK sa'kin. And, Yes, I'll always have a favorite friend, the "one" that will always stand out amidst the "clutter" of pretty faces, the one that always matters the most.  I have a seperate folder [with about 40-60 JPEGs] for her in my laptop.  Her image is actually randomly inserted among the clutter of smiling faces in this "strictly-solos-only" post.

But what's ERAP, Chris Tiu, and Karim Abdul doing in this post ?  I'm just playing with this post [Nilalaro ko lang] - which shouldn't be taken seriously. These are just pretty faces and friendly smiles, acquiantances, buddies  - no more, no less - that's all there is to it.  But of course, my one friend, 
I do value her friendship above all. And as I've always said, 
I was never into naming names in my blogs - 
I'm into sharing moments and images.



















ERAP









Chris Tiu
































Having no front teeth is cute, sometimes even endearing -
- as long as you are less than 10 years old  !!
[above & below]





Karim Abdul









Love All - Cherish One




End this post with a humorous snap ?  Why Not ?? 

"Look Dad - I'm in the World 10-Ball Championship Tourney !!!!"

That's Cheska Centeno, the 13 year old "girl wonder", from Zamboanga,
 who qualified for the Women's World 10-Ball Championships -
 held at the Galleria EDSA last month.
Future Champion ??  


brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment