Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Green Archers



Finally Meeting Coach Gee
[and shooting from behind the glass]


Finally, I meet DLSU Head Coach Gee Abanilla, and not surprisingly - by introducing myself [I do that a lot in the UAAP - and in all the sports "arenas" I have the pleasure working in].  It's during a Gatorade shoot, rather - before the shoot, at the Arena in San Juan, recently, where I take the opp to have a few words with Gee [and, as usual, give call cards].

All I can say is - He is a nice man - His demeanor is humble and disarming "Magaan ang dating".

[Am I glad that FEU ask never asked him to join their fold - Whoa !! -That statement's Loaded!]  [Anyway, would any level-minded coach would make such a decision -  Whoa !!  Another one !!!]


Here are random captionless photos from that Saturday training session:




\










Pensive Portrait ?
This is Joshua Webb's last playing year.
 I'm sure he'd like to finish with flying colors - 
Don't We All ?



brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment