Wednesday, August 28, 2013

B-t-Scenes [Aug. 24-25]

Friends, Acquiantances 'N Favorites
[Aug 24, 25 ->Saturday, Sunday] [Araneta & UMak]

images are mixed up [as usual]

NU Bulldog Fans

Keri / Reese / Dennis / Cathy / Franky / Bea / Kitkat

Abigail M.

  
Abigail / Robin

Patricia R.

Ian / Robert / Roanne / Zymon / Mark

 Girl on the Left / Girl in the Middle / Girl on the Right

Kyle M.

Apple D.

Roanne B.


Robin / Abigail / Boom

Patricia / Tris


Ian / Achi


Kiefer / Jericho

Rick / Kyle /

Selina D.

Abigail M.

Blue Eagle Fans

 Red Warrior Fans
[above & below]
 


Katz S.

Nash R.

 Robin / Abigail / Boom

 Tony Toni / Fabio

 Kevin F.

Patricia R.

Dennis / Cathy

Ericka A.

Franky / Bea


Two of my Better OTS Portraits of
Ericka Alcantara - [so far]
[Definitely NOT screaming for attention but  .  .  .]




Tony Toni / Rick Slick

Keri / Kitkat / Bea

NU Head Coach Eric Altamirano and daughter Abigail

 Mich del Carmen

 One More Time !!
Girl on the Left / Girl in the Middle / Girl on the Right
[I'll take the lefty anytime !!  Ha!!]


  Kristelle Ann / John Paul / Jenzine

 Kent / Brian / Robert

 Anton [or is it Luigi?] Altamirano and Frank Aroga

Mark / Jerome / Ceczear / Josh / JM

 Taas Kilay - Kagat Labi - Dilat Mata
Mannequin pa rin ang dating mo - Apple D. !


 Mark / Judy / Roanne / Ian


 The Phenom


 Bracher's Bangs
Muy Simpatica Tomasino ->Jane Bracher 

Jane, Don't you know you're a #1 favorite subject of mine - among all the women/girls I have shot/am shooting/and will eventually shoot this 2013 ?  Oops, I think I just made that very same "proclamation" to Apple David, Bea Fab, Ericka Alcantara, and a few close friends of mine recently, Ha!

 ---------------------------


There is no such thing as a "perfect"/"ideal" working and/or holiday weekend - and there will never be such.  Glitches, unexpected hassles will happen [occasionally] - fact IS - I lost all my "La Salle vs UP" game photos from Aug.24 - when two of my CFs fell from an unzipped photo bag side pocket - during the downpour at the University of Makati AS I was shooting the CLEAR Dream Match II that night.  The following day, Aug.25, Sunday, my Canon 7D fell of a chair at the Araneta [during the UST-AdU game] and totally shattered my fens filter - Luckily, it [the lens filter] absorbed the impact of the fall, hence my 24-70mm 2.8 Canon Lens remained UNDAMAGED. [Whew!!]

Hell - Every weekend - I just want to do my work, best I can, have a few [if not - a barrel of] laughs wherever and with whoever I can.  Every Monday morning finds me Exhausted [and So, So Lacking in Sleep - Always Yan!] and Excited, at the same time, for what is to come - wether they be private portrait sessions or the weekdays' upcoming basketball/football/volleyball games.  My Secret Wish - is to have one or two clones of myself  -  So I can send them to shoot one event while I shoot another event - seriously ? Yes.  Hindi Naman Masama Mangarap - di ba?

To Find Fresher, More Creative, Exciting and
 Entertaining ways to photojournalize Days Well Lived - 24/7
Why Not ??    [just sharin]
Next Up
Ateneo  vs  FEU
UST  vs  Adamson
Black & White Film Portraits ?
brosi gonzales



Tags
abigailaltamirano ericaltamirano robinrono boomgonzalez abimarano kristelleannbatchelor johnpaulautor jenzinealcantara patriciarobredo cathyrivilla rickolivares kylemisa tonytoni rickslick fabiocannavaro denniswise kevinferrer frankyrivilla kitkatrivilla reeserivilla beanazareno keriyounghusband kentlao roberthainga janebracher selinadagdag erickaalcantara kieferravena




No comments:

Post a Comment