Saturday, August 24, 2013

Friday Night

Parting Shots, Kiddie Shots, and Party Shots
[BTW, this blog is a year old this August]



Parting Shots -  I arrive at the 4-6 pm CLEAR Football Clinic just a few minutes before 6 [My Bad!!!]  Manage only two decent blogworthy shots {everybody was pretty much gone!}- pahabol pa ang kuha ko- Whatever  .    .    .

Arlyn Valero / Brigitte Bartholomi / Julienne Logarta / Kitkat Rivilla / Mae Salmon

The girls are actually on the way out when I ask Mae & kitkat and Arlyn [all of whom I've known for sometime] for this impromptu shot - works our pretty well - a simple very comfortable demeanor, plus the uniformity of the jerseys with the angling of the shot  [in relation to the light sources].  Unplanned moments like these can make for nice imagery.

CLEAR Brand Manager Drew Capuyoc / Ritchie Zamora and sons.

Have to take, at least, some participants from the clinic - Lucky to bump into Drew, and the simpatico foursome of Ritchie and his boys. Nakadalawang litrato na disente - OK na rin.


-------

 
Kiddie Shots - Fortunately, there is a LMSFCA [Loyola Meralco Sparks Football
 Club Academy] training session scheduled at 6 sharp [which I am not aware of]
so I simply decide to take photos of the kids in training, if only to make my trip to Emperador Stadium fruitful.  At least, practical enough before I proceed to a friends birthday party at Pasay Road [9:00 pm].  Get to see LMS Head Honcho Randy Roxas, greet Phil Younghusband, Simon Greatwich, have a "football chat" with Carlo Rodriguez, exchange pleasantries with Master Kim and my acquiantances from the FEU UAAP Football Squad.

Get a big bundle of images of the lower age bracket kids - Here are some of my favored ones :


 That's Master Kim on the right.





That's Simon Greatwich on the background.




-------



I'm breaking my own rules this time because I've made it a policy to NEVER post photos of my private portrait shots and my personal "nocturnal social activities"  -  Maybe, this once I'll post some party photos - Wala Lang - And as I've always "preached" in this blog, in more ways than one - "Photograph Not what you see, But - What You Feel"  - so - since I have a little too much to drink - I just let it show in my photos.  Ha! The images easily speak for themselves - just guys and gals havin' a Good Time -  Get home [Thank God] early morning barely able to stand straight - It's all Not that Good [hic!]  but managable - Have two UAAP basketball matches and the CLEAR Dream Match II football All-Star Game to shoot at 2, 4, and 7:30 p.m. respectively  .  .  .


Party Shots -  No Names - Please !!!  Hahaha !!  It's just a party.

photos randomly arranged






























The photo above is one of the first photos I take during the party  - Sober pa ako noon. ALL the rest of the photos in this party post - may tama na ako.  Sa totoo lang - maraming blurred, OK lang yon - di ba sabi ko "Photograph What I Feel" - de kung tipsy o laseng - Yon na yon - Sadyang "ghost images" rin talaga - para feel na feel ang tama - di ba ??


Birthday Boy Karlo [right]
Belated Happy Birthday Bro !

'Till next - when we all get inebriated -again
[di ko na popost sa blog ko yon]


brosi gonzales


Next Up
NU  vs  UST
CLEAR Dream Match II - Team James  vs  Team Phil
UAAP Aug.25 Twinbill 
B-t-Scenes UAAP 

No comments:

Post a Comment