Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ricochet

Morbid Fascination ?
What the  ____ !!

 How often does this happen ?


I've always wanted to have a photo of a basketball player[s], in mid-air [probably being unable to control his momentum], on his way down,[crashing into me] - That'll surely make for a rare "action" photo. wouldn't it ??  Well, whatever - Will that ever happen? I don't know. 

At least, last August 14, Wednesday, during the DLS-Adamson match, during an Adamson offensive sequence, the basketball accidentally ricocheted towards me, and hit my tummy area - then play resumed [w Adamson still in posession].

Luckily, I was quick enough to click my shutter just a micro-second before the ball actually hit me, and I was still able to move my DSLR out of harms way !   Hahahaha {Obviously the camera lens was focused on the players  

---You can actually see Adamson's import Ingrid Sewa, Eric Cabigas' shorts [#19], Arnold van Opstal's neon-colored kicks, and Archer Jeron Teng---  

 on the background and NOT an inch or two in front of the camera}.

Definitely a "hard to come by" image - if I may say .

Having said that .  .  . Me - I just wanna have fun [am having a blast, actually] shooting UAAP Mens' Basketball - whilst getting paid 4 it.


brosi gonzales


PS

Comin Up 
[2B posted B4 Saturday evening]

End-game Timeout Huddle photos
Adamson bench    [last 1.8 seconds]      vs DLSU [Aug14]
UE bench             [last 11.9 seconds]    vs UST [Aug15]
FEU bench           [last minute or so]     vs NU [Aug14]

Almond Vosotros' game-winning jumper   [w/ 1.8 secs. left]
Terrence Romeo's dribbling error/turnover
Kevin Ferrer's "Steping-on-the-Line" infraction   [w/ 18 secs. left]
Roi Sumang's game-winning lay-Up          [w/ 8 secs. left]

Action shots from
DLS  vs  Adamson [Aug14]
NU  vs  FEU         [Aug14]
Ateneo  vs  UP     [Aug15]
UE  vs  UST         [Aug15]







No comments:

Post a Comment