Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Marina

Cold Sands  -  Cold Steel
Cold Heart






Been wanting to express my moods, as of the past few days .   .   .  Been having this feeling of  "cold-heartedness" and being "manhid" lately - That "I-don't-need-anybody-ever-to-be-happy" feeling -  Kinda weird and so not me .   .   .  And I don't have an "accurate photo interpretation" of such an abstract/subjective thing - for such  .   .  .   .   . so, while browsing through my recent photos I just picked this image to "approximate" my mood, albeit architectural -- for the coldness of the whites, the blues and the greys  - the glass and the dark reflections on them   .  .  . Whatever  -- I just feel so, so cold hearted -  -  - I just want to get away from people sometimes and .   .  .  .  . sometimes   -  -  - But It's just a passing mood --    .   .   . 

brosi gonzales


Next Up
La Salle  vs  Adamson - Round 2
w/ end-game Adamson huddle images - last 1.8 secs 
w/ a telephoto shot of Vosotros' game winning jumper

NU  vs  FEU - Round 2
w/ end-game FEU huddle images

Ateneo  vs  UP - Round 2

UE  vs  UST - Round 2
w/ end-game UE huddle images - last 18 secs.
w/ a great photo of Roi Sumang's game winning lay-up

MORE random B-t-Scenes Images  - UAAP

No comments:

Post a Comment