Thursday, December 12, 2013

Priceless

Days Well Lived and
Moments Fondly Remembered
                                  
What can I say ?  The past few days ['bout a week or so] have been days I wouldn't mind "reliving" again.  Sure - I'll try to enjoy them more, definitely correct a lot of my mistakes, do lots of things very, very differently, or whatever - but despite one or two very sad moments [even hurtful, I might say], a few more financial concerns [aauurrgghhh!!] surfacing - It's been alright --- I've been busy - just trying to become a better photographer.

More so, I'm just fortunate that I "crossed paths", again, with some nice people.

Did my best with my "picture taking", and obviously tried to capture some "extra" moments {that mattered} {besides sports/action} along the way  .  .  .  If only to share - Nywayz - whatever  - Here goes  .  .  . 

--- I like my On-the-Spots randomly arranged [as always] - 
even a bit out of context, maybe ??---
Fact is - Love ALL You Guys !!


EYE LIKE !!!

Where does this young adventurer's Heart and Passion Lie ?
News Photojournalism

With  subjects - On the move, on the fly - in a rush to get home --.On-the Spot portraiture can be tricky, at times - Yet, with [mag-ama] Paolo and Brooklyn - I'm always lucky to get a soulful shot every now and then - Thanks Bro !!


 Precious Que, Kyla Olives, brothers Jay and Matt Laurel
- Casual Foursome -
Witnessed Matt through a heart-breaking 1st runner-Up finish in the UAAP Baseball Tournament way back 2012 and was glad to be present when he finally won UAAP Gold last February. [Matt will help defend  Ateneo's Baseball Crown come Jan., 2014].  

Jay - when he was still active in UAAP, I wasn't doing UAAP baseball yet. 

I saw a good number of DLSU softball matches during Kyla's [second to the last] playing year. [She has actually finished all her playing years].  On her last playing year - I missed ALL the UAAP Softball matches - due to sked conflicts.  

Precious Que - I just "met" her through this photo opp - she's with the DLSU Track & Field Team.

   
On the Job - Job de Leon and Randolph Leongson
I share some very personal opinions with these  guys occasionally .   .   .
One thing - these dudes are really dedicated to their craft -> writing.

Private conversation during a portrait shoot --Why not ?? Thing IS - There is so much, much more to this pretty young lady ->Alecs Ongcal [freshman in DLSU ] - than meets the eyes -  Trust Me.

    
Another private conversation which I fondly remember, is the one I had with
Kansas City native, and Ace Setter ->Kaylee Manns. - Wish I had more.

Thomas Torres
 Am including this image because it represents my sports photography, my work - and am reminded of the diligence that is expected of me.  This was taken during the PCCL Final Four DLSU-FEU match, which the Green Archers won - 
last Tuesday.
Ina Ongsiako
It took a lot of patience, on Ina's part, for this picture to be taken.
Much Thanx

[repost]
The Cagayan Volleyball team
Image from that impromptu, unplanned photo shoot, even made more memorable and "at home"  by the hospitality of Coaches Nes Pamiliar & Brian Esquivel.  [ Yes, I have a prev post on this ]

 Filipinas 911 Medics
Jun Diego, Danica Manalili, and Opel Palermo
- Professionals I've made acquiantances with -  
during the Philippines Super Liga games

Kristine Barreiro, Kevin Prudon and Alecs Ongcal
 Kristine, Known her for over a year na / Kevin, for a couple of months -
Alecs - I just met her, after this On-the-Spot photo
A very rare "cute" Spontaneous Quickie - If I may say so !! 
Ibang Klase !!

Allow me to congratulate the UAAP Champs Green Archers
 for besting the NCAA Champs Red Lions in their PCCL Semis Match !

The Champ
Always friendly and humble - that's what I can say about 
Archer Rookie Jason Perkins - Congrats - Again - Bro !

Numero Uno
"At least now, we can say that We are the Best football Team in the Country"   --->Meralco Sparks Head Coach Vince Reyes - December 5 -2013
Happy to bear witness to your Championship, Vince - Congrats Again !

Birthday Girl "Batchy"
Kristelle Ann Batchelor on the eve of her birthday [Dec.10], 
reported for ABS-CBN Sports during the DLSU-FEU Final Four Match.

Jheck Dionela [above], Yuki Murakoshi [below, left], and 
Luangtongleng Wanitchaya - All fresh from their Semi-Final wins -
 simply cannot contain their smiles



Kaylee -
Wishing you the Best in your next tournaments !
Hope you fly back here next year.



and now   .   .  .  A Few Monochromes  .  .  .

Alecs -
Nothing can be more comfortable than trust
Thanx for yours

Wanida -
Hindi naman tayo nagkakaintindihan - Ngumiti ka na lang  -
OK na sa akin.   Salamat Na Rin.  Balik Ka Uli.
Dala ka pasalubong galing Thailand Ha !
{ Ano ba yan ?? Mag aral ka nga ng Inggles ! Hahaha !}
[repost]

 Coach Hans -
I will never forget that day when you gave me a ride 
while I was writhing in pain from stomach cramps - Ha !

Phil, Keri and James Younghusband -
Nice to finally have a decent OTS Portrait of you three [for the first time] together !!  - w/ a UFL Championship Trophy to boot !!
[repost]

Alecs


 Always Love Your Assignments
a and if it Hurts Sometimes [as it should]
It just shows how much you truly love what You Do

brosi gonzales

PS 
Yeah, If, I'm in the mood -  I'll add a few more on-the-spots - Why Not ? Hu ? 
Tags
charosoriano kayleemanns alecsongcal kevinprudon kristinebarreiro hanssmit jamesyounghusband keriyounghusband philyuounghusband mattlaurel jayluarel kylaolivas preciousque inaongsiako jasonperkins thomastorres jeronteng cagayanvolleyballteam cagayanladyrisingsuns loyolameralcosparks ufl2013champion dlsugreenarchers sanbedaredlions wanidakotruang pilipinas911 brosigonzalesphotography paolosoler brooklynsoler brosigonzales

1 comment: