Tuesday, December 24, 2013

In a Nutshell

Life Is Like A Box of Chocolates -
You'll Never Know What You're Gonna Get
- Forrest Gump




My 2013 was anything but predictable, or even very managable. The "Unexpected", even the "Unthinkable" -  happened - and IS still happening.

What Can I Say ?  What can I Share ? - in this blog ?  Certainly NOT Everything.
Maybe just "some sentiments in a nutshell?" from the past 50 weeks or so  .   .   .

See   -  I've gained, I've lost -- and gained again [and I'm most certainly NOT talking about my weight].  I've been Hurt but I've Hurt people too.  I've failed occasionally but I like to think my successes have far outweighed those failures.

Life IS High and Low, Life IS Ebb and Flow - We just gotta take it as it comes - Roll w the Punches - Take the Good w the Bad - Overcome failure, anger and frustration, accept the hurt occasionally - because ->They WILL come, sometimes, even,  like thieves in the night  .  .  .  .Of course there will be very joyful days too - so Just Suck It Up !!  and Sieze the days !

 ALWAYS Learn from Mistakes - Every now and then one will recoil a step backward but be sure when you bounce back - it'll be two, or even three steps forward. Strive to become a better person [even if it hurts] - One single Day at a time  .   .   .   . 
 Me - I Always Fear Failure and at the same time I Dare to Have High Hopes --->and try my best, Still - I need to have a Humble Prayer with me all the time   .    .    .    .

.   .   .  I've always needed to depend on a friend or two for help, advice,
for encouragement and even - forgiveness - being given second, third - even fourth chances -
 Can I ever fully thank a select few who have accorded me that - the months past ?  I'd like to think so  .  .  .  We'll see  .  .  .

 Anyway - Enuff of that . OK ?

Let me end this post NOW  - by saying  .   .   .   .

I Wish You all - That More Love and Laughter Come Your Way
and that God bring You Ever Closer to Your Loved Ones
[and me closer to mine] Ha !

brosi gonzales




No comments:

Post a Comment