Sunday, December 22, 2013

Haitus

Will I Stay or Will I Go ?


 "Dropped by" the PBA at Mall of Asia Saturday night - to catch the 4th Qtr and Overtime Period of the second the {Rain or Shine vs Petron} match, [where I saw Petron suffer it's first loss].  Am going to the Sunday PBA twinbill too 
 { Barako vs Meralco  &  Talk n Text vs Air 21} and the  Ginebra vs Petron X'Mas Day match is one I don't intend to miss [Petron & Ginebra are tied for first place in the team standings -- with one loss each --].

Rain or Shine  vs  Petron
The Elasto Painters win this [99-95] 

FYI -->A Blog Entry {w/ 14 JPEGs} featuring this OT Match 
follows this post

After X'Mas day - I just might fly to an Asian Capital [have a friend's apartment at my disposal] - to spend a few days off [miss a few PBA playdates] 

I will definitely decide to stay or go - on Dec.26 {Very Fortunately - I do have  free round tickets via Singapore Air [courtesy of - that's my lil' secret! ] } - but whatev - For now it's just sleeping the whole morning, getting good action shots from the PBA games, and spending time with my Dad and Mom in the next few days AND on X'mas [daytime] that matter..

My "other concerns" can wait [for now].


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment