Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday Morning

When It Hits Home
[There's a Ton Where These Came From]

When I opened my E-mail Box, looked at my facebook page - I read some very simple private messages, and when I reviewed the images I took the past few days or so ---
I did feel a warmth [a happy feeling] inside that made me feel senti.  Glanced at an On-the-Spot Portrait or two [I took recently]  -  and I was touched.

Kevin
{December 22}

I saw happiness in a fleeting smile, I felt lucky [again] - not because of having a certain mount of cash [actually, I don't have that much] or having certain material things --  or because ALL my friendships and/or relationships are very fine and well  ..........

 ---> TBT I've got a ton of bills still to cover, a multinational owes me an amount { enough for me to buy a spanking new High-End DSLR with ! } that I should have received 3 months ago AND I'll get paid pa raw next year na !! - PU-Tang Ina !!- / I'm "at odds" with a very, very close, valued friend of mine -- No need to add more details  --   Suffice it to say   -- my Life certainly Ain't "Fine & Dandy"

......... It's just that, despite all those "hassles" I mentioned [which I try not to think about anymore] ---> I still fell blessed ---> w friends who've stuck it out w/ me through thick and thin ---> w friends who keep their commitments/promises/deadlines, and if they are having a hard time - nagsasabi sila - they give me the courtesy of asking for extensions or whatever ---> w true friends who still forgive and accept me - despite my flaws and shortcomings  -----> At least, that's how my OTS Portraits, as of late have resonated - inside of me.


I actually don't know these Ateneo Fans
OK Lang - They were Very Gracious Enough to pose for me 
and reward me w/ a Most Beautiful/Soulful Portrait
{December 20}

It is a pleasant feeling - a feeling I'd like to carry, hold on to - 24/7. Magaan siya kasi - Nakakataba ng puso -  -  - And at the time of the year, when everybody AND everybody seems to be searching for the "perfect gift" to give
-- Guess what ?  Reality Check -. There is no such thing .

And as far as that single day - December 25 - at least, for me [I speak only for myself] - is concerned - It does matter - [everyday does matter] BUT it is [was] those 364 days prior to X'Mas Day that truly matters[ed] the most for me - what I made of 2013 -- that is What Matters.  X'Mas is just a formality [So is New Year] [They're just 48 hours] [It's cool, tho] of sorts for me - I actually don't give that much significance to them as much as before [Hope I'm not a Killjoy] - That's just me.

Charo and Kaylee
{December 11}

It's the "ordinary days", the collective "ordinary" everyday moments [wether they be of sadness or joy, mostly joy, tho] that are the  "perfect gifts" that I'd like to make, create for me and my loved ones.  

Luckily for me, I can share "a bit of myself / and what I truly carry AND feel "  through my pictures. 

 --->I don't know the names of the four girls in Ateneo jerseys in the photo above [They're just "random on-the-spots" I took after a UAAP football match], --->I'm not that close to Kevin, [we hang out w the same media guys, tho] --->Charo Soriano [I only see her several X a year, at volleyball matches] --->Kaylee Manns [My new acquaintance [whatta nice girl] - She just spent a few weeks here competing at the Super Liga, She's back in Kansas now - Ah do miss her]

Yes, I have closer friends - which I don't even post pictures of in this blog - [That's just Me] - Do I Need To ?? Do I want to ??  No. Hey, this is MY blog - I decide who's IN and who's OUT.  

See, I have more than enough photos of Other People in the "arena of sport" [where I thrive] who I "Collectively Love" [enjoy the company of}, to post.

Anyway - My Real Point IS ------->Just innocently glancing at fleeting On-the-Spot photos, such as those in this post have been more than enough to make my Monday morning "warm and fuzzy" inside for me - ENUFF for me to make this Spur-of-the-Moment blog entry - Wala Lang - Senting senti lang ako talaga Mga Pre.  [It'll pass]

PS
I could make a blog entry - "My Best Portraits of 2013" - Like I said - I got TONS, and TONS of portraits --> and from those, a select number- from literally, thousands of JPEGs - that will always truly --->Show My Lust for Life ->Hit Home for Me ->Bare My Soul ->Soften My Heart ->Break it, Even - Hahaha !

 AND I do know that it's going to take me hours AND hours - even a day or two might not be enough] to sift trough my archs [archives] and "sentimentally select"  those priceless / timeless portraits that truly defined my 2013.

Bottom Line - I'd rather not make that post - Mabusisi masyado !! There's a big part of me [exposed] already in this blog - I've sprinkled portraits  intermittently - among my sports posts - OK na yon - I really don't have to prove anything - I'm just sharing parts of me - through random pictures.


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment